The other side of Jeetu Patel

Dear readers,

For a long time I have been reading a lot about the famous Jeetu Patel and this prompted me to dig deep to know exactly who this guy really is.

Much to my surprise and quite contrary to what has been said against Jeetu Patel, I once came across him face to face at the Kistu Resident Magistrate's Court while he was waiting for his case to be called. A friend of mine who also happened to be a close allie to Jeetu introduced us and we had a short chat before his case was called in. During our talks, I came to learn hat Jeetu as a human being is very kind and generous, he likes and helps people, he had once married and divorced and has no child of his own.

Through our common friend, I further learnt that Jeetu has a brother and sisters and the family loves each other dearly with Jeetu being the elder son of the late Mzee C. Patel. His only brother is called Bharat Patel also a prominent businessman residing in the UK.

Of late much has been said about both Jeetu and his brother Bharat and their son Mitul. Some of which is Jeetu's involvement in the EPA thefts, cases of which are still in court and I don't think it is good for me to talk about them. But also there was an accusation against Jeetu having a shamba in Tukuyu and discriminating workers etc etc. I asked this friend of mine about these accusations and he told to wait for Jeetu himsellf when he comes out. As I was curious to know and learn much about him I decided to wai and when he came out I asked him about the allegations and laughing, he told me those were nothing but a bunch of lies as he do not own ant shamba in those ares and actually he had never been in Mbeya region even once in his life. I found this ridiculous and asked him why then his name has been mentioned and he has taken no step to refute. He simply answered, "let them write but one day the truth will come out and be known".

One day after almost a week had passed since I met Jeetu at the court, I happened to pass by a building near the Upanga BP petrol station, luckily I saw Mr. Jeetu coming out of that building. I greeted him and asked him if he do remember me and he said "yes, I met you at the court about a week ago and you were asking me so many questions. Who are you, are you a newsman or what?". I told him am just a businessman dealing with supply of stationeries and some other small businesses as they come along. Then luckily that friend of mine also came out, I think he saw me through the tinted window glass. He invited me into the office and were just talking when I saw someone who resembled to Jeetu and my friend told me that was Jeetu's brother Bharat Patel.

I asked him about Bharat and the EPA cases. I learnt that Bharat had nothing at all to do with the cases. Actually according to my friend he had not been involved and had no knowledge at all of any EPA transactions. He even said that people were mentioning his name and also his son Mitul but none had anything to do with EPA. But why are they been mentioned every now and then? I asked him, and he said those are their business and family rivals who have vowed to destroy them at any cost and anyhow. He could not name the people but he mentioned someone operating a big 5 star hotel along the shores of Dar es Salaam and another prominent businessman whom they had quarreled in bidding for the purchase of former Kilimanjaro Hotel now Kempisk.

I have decide to follow this up and I believe one day I will get the whole truth and will put it open for all to know.

Will be with you again soon

Thanks

Jimmy B

Nimeipenda hiyo coz umeweka wazi kuwa huo ni mtazamo wako tu

Jimmy hiyo sio research, watu watakucheka sana hapa jamvini kwasababu maelezo yako yamebase upande mmoja wa akina Jeetu.Being chamming is not a problem, mbona kikwete yuko so chamming anaongea na watu mbalimbali mf viwete nk kila wakati anatoa tabasamu balaaaaaaa.Tuangalie hao chamming wanalisaidia nini taifa hili

Kuna tread iliwekwa hapa jamvini Jeetu anamjengea Mkuu wa kaya Hekalu la kutisha kama zawadi hivyo vyote vinatoka wapi.......

Mkuu Byasel;

Upo sahihi kabisa. Miafrika haiaminiki, angalia Johnson Lukaza alivyosafirisha Vogue kwenye BA.

Yaani kweli kabisa dili lao ilikuwa poa mpaka walipoanza kuwaingiza mapapaa na majambazi na wasioenda shule. Hii Miafrika ikawa inatapanya pesa kila kona. Nyumba zikapanda bei Dar, madada zetu warembo ikawa shida town hapa, sie wenye biashara za maduka huku Mbagala ikawa taabu kweli kweli mjini.

We were nothing to them, ardhi bei juu magari ya kifahari yakaongezeka jijini.

Kweli Julius aka Nyani ngabu aka ...aka... Alisemaga: Miafrika ndivyo tulivyo.

Jeetu YUPO SAHIHI kwenye hilo la miafrika

Kwahiyo wewe unasapoti wahindi waendelee kutuibia kisailensa au?Heri hao waliotapanya tukajua na huo wizi kwamba upo.
Wahindi ni watu wabaya sana ukiondoa wachache kama akina Shivji na Sabodo. Wanatubagua na pesa wanaiba na kuzipela nje ya nchi. Fikiria unamkuta Mhindi amekaa Tz zaidi ya miaka 40, halafu hajuwi kuongea kiswahili hivi ni mtanzania kweli huyo? Ni dharau ya hali ya juu sana hiyo.

I would advise you to write in Kiswahili. I do not think this is English, ........it is a bunch of words connected to form no meaning at all.....

mimi wasi wasi wangu ni namna walivyokutana mahakamani mpaka akumelezea yote hayo, maana ni vigumu mtu kukutana naye kwa mara ya kwanza na ya pili halafu akaelezea stori hiyo ni ngumu,
Halafu Jimmy B alionekanaje mahakamani mpaka jeetu alivyokutana mara ya pili akamuuliza kama noi newsman kwa nini asikuulize kitu kingine hii ni stori ya kutengeza.
anyway lakini jeetu patel kweli anaweza kuwa ni kind hiyo ni asili ya mtu wala haina uhusiano na uwizi

Dear readers,

For a long time I have been reading a lot about the famous Jeetu Patel and this prompted me to dig deep to know exactly who this guy really is.

Much to my surprise and quite contrary to what has been said against Jeetu Patel, I once came across him face to face at the Kistu Resident Magistrate's Court while he was waiting for his case to be called. A friend of mine who also happened to be a close allie to Jeetu introduced us and we had a short chat before h
Whooo!whatever this dude is paying you,I'll triple it.just tell us the truth plz.

Back
Top Bottom