The other side of Jeetu Patel

Hii story ya Jimmy nimewahi kuisikia kutoka kwa watu fulani waliokuwa gerezani naye mwaka jana katika sakata lao la EPA. Wanasema eti ni mtu 'down to earth" hana makuu, n.k. Lakini behind that false calm and blunt face there is a cunning animal ready to pounce and kill! Kama chui vile.

Anawambia "wana- EPA" wenzake kwamba waswahili ni watu ajabu sana maana walipoanza kuchota pesa EPA mambo yote yakaanza kuwekwa hadharani. Waafirika walipopata pesa wakanunua magari ya kifahari, majumba kila kona, starehe na wanawake kibao. Anasema kabla ya hapo hizi pesa aina ya EPA zilikuwepo lakini zilichukuliwa na wahindi wenye kujua namna ya kuziwekeza na kuziifadhi bila mambwembwe kama waswahili wanavyofanya. Katika ile sura ya upole ya Mzee Jeetu kuna kejeli (contempt) kwa waswahili. He may be right?

La pili ambalo aliwaambia huko Keko ni kwamba yeye kama Jeetu Patel hajawai kwenda ofisi yoyote kuomba kuchotewa hela kama za EPA. Ni viongozi wa serikali ambao umfuata na kumwambia " Mzee Jeetu kuna pesa mahali fulani, fanya hili na hili utuletee ofisini tukupatie hizo pesa". Kwa maana nyingine viongozi wanampatia deal kubwa kubwa kama za EPA maana wanamwamini atatekeleza makubaliano. Eti waswahili hatuaminiki hasa kwa mambo makubwa. This is the other side of Jimmy's Patel!

Ama kweli wajinga ndio waliwawao!

I have decide to follow this up and I believe one day I will get the whole truth and will put it open for all to know.

Will be with you again soon

Thanks

Jimmy B

Uzuri uko wapi hapo kwa JP kukuambia kuwa anandugu na aliwahi kuoa na kuacha, au anamtoto. Mambo yote hayo mtu wa aina yeyote anakuwa nao, issue ni kuwa yeye ni fisadi papa, mwambie atoe data za kukanusha sio kuleta porojo hapa

FairPlayer,

Mostly you are very right my friend, I've known Jeetu and Bharat for years and years.

I can not be the judge of the case(s) they are involved in, guilty or otherwise is not for me to say, but, human beings, indeed they are:

Who else could be one of their enemies other than Reginald Mengi? Who wanted the Kilimanjaro Hotel by any means! He is known to be so cruel and bitter to his competitors? He does not take it as ''unfortunate'' a deal won by others, life goes on.

Mengi was so sure, he would get the Kilimanjaro Hotel, he was even boasting prior to the decision made, that ''he has the Kilimanjaro'', imagine, the way he is, he took even the comedians to court, to lose such a deal, it pained him, it still pains him, though I am not sure how Jeetu is involved with the Kilimanjaro Kempinski owners, maybe he was their agents or, is he a shareholder?

Dar;

There is nothing that annoys me than racism especially when it comes to scandals involving Tanzanian with Asian/Arab origin. Lets be fair guys.

Akibagua Mwafika Mweusi sawa ila akibagua (mweupe)mwingine TATIZO.

Hii story ya Jimmy nimewahi kuisikia kutoka kwa watu fulani waliokuwa gerezani naye mwaka jana katika sakata lao la EPA. Wanasema eti ni mtu 'down to earth" hana makuu, n.k. Lakini behind that false calm and blunt face there is a cunning animal ready to pounce and kill! Kama chui vile.

Anawambia "wana- EPA" wenzake kwamba waswahili ni watu ajabu sana maana walipoanza kuchota pesa EPA mambo yote yakaanza kuwekwa hadharani. Waafirika walipopata pesa wakanunua magari ya kifahari, majumba kila kona, starehe na wanawake kibao. Anasema kabla ya hapo hizi pesa aina ya EPA zilikuwepo lakini zilichukuliwa na wahindi wenye kujua namna ya kuziwekeza na kuziifadhi bila mambwembwe kama waswahili wanavyofanya. Katika ile sura ya upole ya Mzee Jeetu kuna kejeli (contempt) kwa waswahili. He may be right?

La pili ambalo aliwaambia huko Keko ni kwamba yeye kama Jeetu Patel hajawai kwenda ofisi yoyote kuomba kuchotewa hela kama za EPA. Ni viongozi wa serikali ambao umfuata na kumwambia " Mzee Jeetu kuna pesa mahali fulani, fanya hili na hili utuletee ofisini tukupatie hizo pesa". Kwa maana nyingine viongozi wanampatia deal kubwa kubwa kama za EPA maana wanamwamini atatekeleza makubaliano. Eti waswahili hatuaminiki hasa kwa mambo makubwa. This is the other side of Jimmy's Patel!

Ama kweli wajinga ndio waliwawao!

Mkuu Byasel;

Upo sahihi kabisa. Miafrika haiaminiki, angalia Johnson Lukaza alivyosafirisha Vogue kwenye BA.

Yaani kweli kabisa dili lao ilikuwa poa mpaka walipoanza kuwaingiza mapapaa na majambazi na wasioenda shule. Hii Miafrika ikawa inatapanya pesa kila kona. Nyumba zikapanda bei Dar, madada zetu warembo ikawa shida town hapa, sie wenye biashara za maduka huku Mbagala ikawa taabu kweli kweli mjini.

We were nothing to them, ardhi bei juu magari ya kifahari yakaongezeka jijini.

Kweli Julius aka Nyani ngabu aka ...aka... Alisemaga: Miafrika ndivyo tulivyo.

Jeetu YUPO SAHIHI kwenye hilo la miafrika

Dear readers,

For a long time I have been reading a lot about the famous Jeetu Patel and this prompted me to dig deep to know exactly who this guy really is.

Much to my surprise and quite contrary to what has been said against Jeetu Patel... During our talks, I came to learn hat Jeetu as a human being is very kind and generous, he likes and helps people, he had once married and divorced and has no child of his own.
Yote uliyosema yanaweza kuwa kweli lakini the botom line ni kuwa dhambi zake zinazidi uzito wa mema yake.

Yote uliyosema yanaweza kuwa kweli lakini the botom line ni kuwa dhambi zake zinazidi uzito wa mema yake.
Ni kweli kabisa. Hata kama deal zinaletwa na watu serikalini angelikuwa mwema angeweza kuwaweka bayana na yote wanayokusidia kufanya ili yeye aendelee kuwa safi.
Siamini kama alikuwa anafuatwa kupewa hizo deal kama anavyosema. Hizo deal wahusika wengi wamezipata kwenye zile "club" za siri siri wanazokutana "wateule" wachache, ambazo kuwa member sio privalage ya kila mtu.

'Jeetu Patel' can not, could nor would never be a man down to earth. This guy is a typical arrogant Indian with racial antipathy. Try to apply for any vacance whichever fall vacant (that you find yourself qualified to work in) in one of his business conglomerates - you'll pity yourself! You'll be paid peanut compared to the same Indian pesrson whom has lower qualifications to yours!!

He has a taste great to our 'sisters' may be that could be the reason he's divorced! How can a responsible man fail to hold his family stable?

Ana mengi machafu saana huyu bwana.

Dar;

There is nothing that annoys me than racism especially when it comes to scandals involving Tanzanian with Asian/Arab origin. Lets be fair guys.

Akibagua Mwafika Mweusi sawa ila akibagua (mweupe)mwingine TATIZO.

...lakini kuna rascism kwenye kupewa hizi dili, hata yeye Jeetu mwenyewe kasema kuwa walivyoingia waswahili tu, dili likanuka

FairPlayer,

Who else could be one of their enemies other than Reginald Mengi? Who wanted the Kilimanjaro Hotel by any means! He is known to be so cruel and bitter to his competitors? He does not take it as ''unfortunate'' a deal won by others, life goes on.

Mengi was so sure, he would get the Kilimanjaro Hotel, he was even boasting prior to the decision made, that ''he has the Kilimanjaro'', imagine, the way he is, he took even the comedians to court, to lose such a deal, it pained him, it still pains him, though I am not sure how Jeetu is involved with the Kilimanjaro Kempinski owners, maybe he was their agents or, is he a shareholder?

Usitupoteze, talk about Geetu not Mengi. Mengi ndo alimpeleka mahakamani?

Dear readers,

For a long time I have been reading a lot about the famous Jeetu Patel and this prompted me to dig deep to know exactly who this guy really is.

Did you mean Infamous?!!!!!
The rest is nonsense.

Last edited:
What do you want to tell us about Jeetu? I read the story, it seems you're in the process of cleaning Mr. Jeetu. That is nothing than 10% which you've received in order to cheat people. WaTZ njaa zinatupelekea pabaya

:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:,

Talk about one's abuse of rights and privileges. Find the right(?) person and even they will tell you that Idi Amin, Foday Sankoh, Charles Taylor, B.J Voerster, P.W Botha, Voerword, H. Himmler and the like had "human" faces.
Na si hilo tu Mkuu,na hao uliowataja pamoja na wengine wa aina yao wakiingia matatani huwa hawakawii kulalamika kuwa wanaonewa na Dola na kwamba haki zao zinapuuzwa,si mlimsikia yule msaidizi wa Pol Pot wa Cambodia alivyokuwa akilalama mahakamani mwaka jana alipodakwa?

Dear readers,

Much to my surprise and quite contrary to what has been said against Jeetu Patel, I once came across him face to face at the Kistu Resident Magistrate's Court while he was waiting for his case to be called. A friend of mine who also happened to be a close allie to Jeetu introduced us and we had a short chat before his case was called in. During our talks, I came to learn hat Jeetu as a human being is very kind and generous, he likes and helps people, he had once married and divorced and has no child of his own.

Through our common friend, I further learnt that Jeetu has a brother and sisters and the family loves each other dearly with Jeetu being the elder son of the late Mzee C. Patel. His only brother is called Bharat Patel also a prominent businessman residing in the UK.

Of late much has been said about both Jeetu and his brother Bharat and their son Mitul. Some of which is Jeetu's involvement in the EPA thefts, cases of which are still in court and I don't think it is good for me to talk about them. But also there was an accusation against Jeetu having a shamba in Tukuyu and discriminating workers etc etc. I asked this friend of mine about these accusations and he told to wait for Jeetu himsellf when he comes out. As I was curious to know and learn much about him I decided to wai and when he came out I asked him about the allegations and laughing, he told me those were nothing but a bunch of lies as he do not own ant shamba in those ares and actually he had never been in Mbeya region even once in his life. I found this ridiculous and asked him why then his name has been mentioned and he has taken no step to refute. He simply answered, "let them write but one day the truth will come out and be known".

One day after almost a week had passed since I met Jeetu at the court, I happened to pass by a building near the Upanga BP petrol station, luckily I saw Mr. Jeetu coming out of that building. I greeted him and asked him if he do remember me and he said "yes, I met you at the court about a week ago and you were asking me so many questions. Who are you, are you a newsman or what?". I told him am just a businessman dealing with supply of stationeries and some other small businesses as they come along. Then luckily that friend of mine also came out, I think he saw me through the tinted window glass. He invited me into the office and were just talking when I saw someone who resembled to Jeetu and my friend told me that was Jeetu's brother Bharat Patel.

I asked him about Bharat and the EPA cases. I learnt that Bharat had nothing at all to do with the cases. Actually according to my friend he had not been involved and had no knowledge at all of any EPA transactions. He even said that people were mentioning his name and also his son Mitul but none had anything to do with EPA. But why are they been mentioned every now and then? I asked him, and he said those are their business and family rivals who have vowed to destroy them at any cost and anyhow. He could not name the people but he mentioned someone operating a big 5 star hotel along the shores of Dar es Salaam and another prominent businessman whom they had quarreled in bidding for the purchase of former Kilimanjaro Hotel now Kempisk.

I have decide to follow this up and I believe one day I will get the whole truth and will put it open for all to know.

Will be with you again soon

Thanks

Jimmy B

Nenda kanywe naye chai.

Mkuu Jimmy Bwawani
Ka chini andika kitabu cha Jeetu, utauza sana. Inaelekea unataarifa nyeti
Ana taarifa nyeti? Kasema alikutana naye Kisutu mahakamani kisha Upanga kwenye korido. Baada ya hapo kesha mfahamu kuwa ni mtu mwema saaaaana. Ajaribu approch nyingine hii 0%

Acheni ushamba au ni wivu? kinachotakiwa ni kuanalyze hiyo info na kuifanyia kazi. huyu kesi iko mahakamani kama ni mwizi tutaelewa hapo. Naona baadhi yetu inakuwa kama chuki fulani kwa waliotuzidi.

Back
Top Bottom