The next US President

Obama picks Tim Kaine McCain picks Eric Cantor and set up a a VA showdown we put VA in the red column once again....

Obama picks Sam Nunn McCain picks Sonny Perdue and we set up a GA showdown and keep the Peach in the red column...

Biden is a gaffe machine and a loose canon...

Yeah! I do agree with your assesment on Senator Biden, that will be a big mistake.

My Pick For Obama Is Bill Richardson.

Wrong pick! Not even close. Do you know that American politics bado zinatawaliwa sana na masuala ya rangi. Obama is black. Bill Richardson, Latino. Wapi na wapi hiyo ticket!? Obama/Richardson ticket seems like too much change to me. And I believe to most Americans (whites), too.

Wrong pick! Not even close. Do you know that American politics bado zinatawaliwa sana na masuala ya rangi. Obama is black. Bill Richardson, Latino. Wapi na wapi hiyo ticket!? Obama/Richardson ticket seems like too much change to me. And I believe to most Americans (whites), too.

Why do you think the Clintons were vexed when Richardson endorsed Obama?
Why do you think the Whites themselves named Richardson the Judas Iscariot?

Why do you think the Clintons were vexed when Richardson endorsed Obama?
Why do you think the Whites themselves named Richardson the Judas Iscariot?

They were pissed because it was Bill who put Richardson where he is today.

People call each other all kinds of names in politics. So what is so surprising about him being called Judas?

Nothing surprising just trying to educate my good friend BongoTZ who Bill Richardson was and the impact he put on the race!
But I still hold my opinion on Richardson as a possible VP Contender!

Nothing surprising just trying to educate my good friend BongoTZ who Bill Richardson was and the impact he put on the race!
But I still hold my opinion on Richardson as a possible VP Contender!

It doesn't matter who his VP nominee is coz they'll get blown out of the water anyway (by McCain)

Feminist!
But I wont underestimate Obama he could choose her just to boost up everything and regain the favor of the Women,Hispanics and the so many other groups who favored her!

That's true Kevo. Remember that Hillary received 18 millions votes during primary. My 1st choice is Al gore, but I am not sure if he will be ready to take that position one more time. Hillary is my 2nd choice and you get 2 Clintons for the price of 1 :). The whole World is praying for OB to win this coming election, otherwise it will be a disaster not only for America but the whole World.

Back
Top Bottom