The New Scramble for and Pertition Of Africa!

I ask Americans to keep their America, Asians keep their Asia, Europeans keep their Europe, and Australians keep their Australia;

We, the people of Africa (minus our leaders), will keep our Africa.

Kama tulijadili haya humu,basi Gaddafi lazima alijitayarisha.Lakini maajabu ni kuwa sifa kubwa ya mwafrika ni kusahau mapema.Tizama wenzao marekani,wako ni mwezi sasa wanademostrate.Watu hawasahau hovyo hovyo.

I ask Americans to keep their America, Asians keep their Asia, Europeans keep their Europe, and Australians keep their Australia;

We, the people of Africa (minus our leaders), will keep our Africa.

Ndugu Kichuguu,kwa kuzingatia kipengele hiki,unaona kwamba corporations ndizo zimetuletea matatizo.Wenzao wanaprotest all over the world.Sisi bado tuna viongozi corrupt waliowekwa mfukoni na hizo corporations.Walionywa wakakataa.Sasa ni ufisadi kwa mbele.
Today corporations from the US, France, Britain and China are competing to profit from the rulers of often chaotic and corrupt regimes.

I don't see anything wrong with foreign powers exploiting Africa's resources. Let's face it, if it is not for these foreign powers those natural resources would not be exploited by African themselves. The issue is can Africans benefit from the exploitation the same way Arabs have benefited from the exploitation of oil in their countries? The answer is yes and no. The few politicos will benefit but the majority of Africans won't. Now is it the foreign powers' fault that only the politicos will benefit from the exploitation? No, it is the fault of the Africans themselves. If you want to get really technical you can say it is the low IQ of Africans that is to blame. Arabs have a slightly higher average IQ and they have managed to squeeze out a lot of benefits from the exploitation of oil in their lands. The Arab countries have prospered because of it but if you look at a country like Nigeria with its vast oil wealth you don't see the same success. Ask yourself why and you will get the picture.

Africans must not be too proud to admit and accept their limitations. Africans must put their pride aside and face reality. There is no other reason to reject or to be against foreign powers that want exploit Africa's natural resources. Africans can't exploit Africa's natural resources by themselves for all sorts of reasons. Africans can't engineer machinery required to get these resources out of the ground, Africans can't engineer machinery to process these resources once excavated from the ground, so the only option is to let foreign powers that are capable to exploit those natural resources. Don't let pride prevent you from accepting reality. The reality is due to low average IQ, it is impossible for Africans to exploit these resources themselves.

Damn I miss Raj!

Hapo pekundu pananikumbusha mgao wa umeme. Yaani kweli kabisa mainjinia wetu wenye mafesti klasi wanashindwa kuvumbua na kuunda mitambo itakayozalisha umeme?

Raj, wherever you are you need to come back man.

Damn I miss Raj!

Hapo pekundu pananikumbusha mgao wa umeme. Yaani kweli kabisa mainjinia wetu wenye mafesti klasi wanashindwa kuvumbua na kuunda mitambo itakayozalisha umeme?

Raj, wherever you are you need to come back man.
Haya bana...

Back
Top Bottom