The difference between Poor and Rich People!!!!

M-pesa

JF-Expert Member
Sep 4, 2011
“I have never met anyone who really likes losing money. And in all my years, I have never met a rich person who has never lost money. But I have met a lot of poor people who have never lost a dime" By Robert Kiyosaki.

Naona M-pesa bado unaendelea kuwashawishi watu wakubali kupoteza pesa kwa kununua shamba lako la Kigamboni.

Kuwa mtu mzima man! acha personal attack! mwana JF yeyote yuko huru kutoa maoni yake. Nimefuatilia ile thread na kugundua lengo lango ni kuwa mislead watu. Mbona mimi nina eneo huko Mbutu na sijasikia huo mradi unao usema?

Naona M-pesa bado unaendelea kuwashawishi watu wakubali kupoteza pesa kwa kununua shamba lako la Kigamboni.

RISK......

Risk Must be Taken because one of The Greatest Dangers in Life is to Risk Nothing....

Does who Risk Nothing,
Do Nothing,
Achieve Nothing,
and Become Nothing.........

Who said the above I dont know But I Say....

Calculated Risk is the way to go...., because repeating the same mistakes is lunacy... (what I mean you need to learn through your mistakes).... As Albert said......

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom