The Blinds will See, Na Sio Miujiza

Artificial siyo real uponyaji wa Mungu utabaki palepale kwa kuwa ni wakushangaza.

the fact will remain that atheism is unscientific in their basic tenet that nothing created the amazing human brain that are doing these things.
silly philosophy by all measures!

what on earth this have to do with prayers?
you seem to be critic of something you hardly know

I was also surprised why for him praying is wasting time . As someone who believe eat,breath and drink science i think the sentence was supposed to be

One day in this journey a future generation will look back and say "why did past generations wasted so much time in stem cell

I was also surprised why for him praying is wasting time . As someone who believe eat,breath and drink science i think the sentence was supposed to be

yup! atheism makes atheist act irrational. they want to eliminate God who they believe does not exist.
sounds naive to me!

Artificial siyo real uponyaji wa Mungu utabaki palepale kwa kuwa ni wakushangaza.

Kushangaza watashangaa tu wasiomwamini ila wanaomwamini watana ni jambo la kawaida kwa miujiza kwa Mungu

wested so much time to pray? I think your out of mind coz without pray those sientist was/will not discover nothing more

Wakati huo wateule hawatokuwepo! Maana kizaz Hk hakitopita kabla yote hayaja tokea Math24.

Back
Top Bottom