The all is good theory

Ashie

Aug 14, 2021
Think of it like this; everyday we wake up in the morning and have a cup of tea! A hot, steamy cup of tea! Yes! Sometimes we burn but sometimes the heat does not really affect us because we have trained our minds to interpret the heat that touches the tongue to be “good”! Right? If one day we spill this hot, steamy tea else where on the body like the arm, we burn, and the first response would be to say Ouch! This is because our minds are not trained to recognize the heat on the arm as “good” but instead we feel as though we are in some sort of danger and everything else that is negative.

What I am trying to say is that we can train our minds to believe that there is no “bad” and everything is good!

Same concept applies to God! We always says God is Good, and even when we go through bad things in life we always put our faith and trust in God because we know he has the capabilities of making things good.

Whenever we experience bad things in life we can change our perceptions of it to be good by looking at these life experiences as lessons that will help us to be stronger version of ourselves instead of looking at them as punishments. It is not as easy but it is definitely possible! It is possible to say that, “I want life to test me so that I can learn”. It is possible to smile and be very excited when life tests you because you know you will not lose and instead you will only gain. You will gain experience, you will gain strength and most importantly you will gain self-awareness.

I changed my life with this little theory that I like to call “THE ALL IS GOOD THEORY”

I know there are some people who have experienced the worse and might read this and think that I am not being realistic! The truth is there is good in everything. Everything! There is always an angle that makes us look at things as good. We should train our minds to focus on only the good and nothing but that! Here are some simple tips on how to do that;

1. Remember that there is always someone who has it worse than you! Trust me! There is! And from that you should be brave!
2. Always be grateful! A grateful heart changes every thing to good. Once we are thankful of who we are, what we have and what we are experiencing, we are winners!
3. Stop complaining! Complaining all the time is constantly telling your mind that you are experiencing something bad!

These three things just helped me navigate through hard times and see life from another point of view that I was not born to suffer, I was born to experience things and make change, we cannot make change if we only view change as making bad things good but instead change is making something great, greater.

Back
Top Bottom