The 5 Types Of Men Who Make GREAT Husbands:

....thx,

Ila, sio love pekee....ni pamoja na kuheshimiana, kuelewana, kusikilizana,
Kuthaminiana, kusaidiana, nk nk....whr does ur qualities fits me in? Am trying to merge myself in those qualities bila kujifagilia...

Othrwise, so long as soulmate wangu is satisfied as am with her, sihitaji definitions zaidi za qualities of a 'real' husband, au?

As long as she is your soulmate then those qualities don't count at all.
Soulmate defines everything
OTIS

Do I really care? as long as there has not been any negative sign against my love for him, we reciprocate and seems to speak the same love language ........ I give, he receive, he give I receive.............. I just appreciate and enjoy the moment while it lasts...... if anything happens huko mbele ya safari, ...... at least I lived once.

ha ha ha ha,I hear u lady,Mr.Him must be very lucky to have u in his life!!

If I have given the choice I would choose # 1 and # 5, they seem not to be dominant and can make a good husband too. I feel they can strike the balance with their partners, more over I would still love someone who is # 1 always there for me eventhough saying NO, CANT and IMPOSSIBLE are not in his dictionary but I still see them as his weakness as he can easily be used or taken for granted.

After all I am not looking for pefectionist its all about imperfect that makes perfect. The rest are bullshit!

Bullshit?....................be4 we know it Madamex will begin uttering words .... like scumbag..............but she is right in one aspect only.................MR.RIGHT knows the romantic place to right all wrongs and his personal failings............where?.........in his bedroom whereby he dishes out the best lovemaking of his lifetime....................and she is stuck with those tender memories forever and evermore........