That's me in the spotlight losing my religion

isajorsergio

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2018
Life is bigger it's bigger than you and you are not me, my eyes on you between eyes. The length that I will go to, the distance in your eyes I've said too much and I set up the definition between life and religion.

That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight losing my religion. Trying to keep up with you and I don't know if I can do it, oh no, I've said too much but I haven't said enough.

I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you provoking, I think I saw you try every whisper of every waking hour.

I'm choosing my confessions, trying to keep an eye on you I end up losing my determination. Like a hurt lost and blinded fool, fool. Consider this is the hint of the century; consider this the slip brought me to my knees failed, diseases, fear and poverty.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around? Now I've said too much, I thought I heard you sing and tongue twisting then saw you trying but that was just a dream, yes that was just a dream. I'm losing my religion 😔

- Sérgi

Back
Top Bottom