I like how he can brand you a name... Low energy Jeb and Lyng Cruz and crooked Hillary...Zactly!, was about to say the same thing to lebara
A business man, a Washington outsider, with no political experience whatsoever,
Trumpeted all them Senators and Governors, don't count him out, yet.
kabisa mkuu.tena trump akipambana na hillary kuna uwezekano mkubwa sana akamshinda.hillary akiwa under pressure(as a woman)huwa anapanick kweli..trump anaweza kumchokoza mpaka akaenda nje ya mstari..
trump will never become the POTUS
JK is a rubble rouser, the spoiler whom along with TC have been erstwhile being used by the GOP establishment to maintain the anti DT momentum rolling to no avail!Am wondering! why woud JK Stay that far while DT is Winning and Winning?
I meant Hillary Vs Sanders.
But mkuu, not so fast on the iron lady now.
As much as I like her, I hate to have doubts on her.
She's been struggling to crush Sanders, (in their party) what about Trump in November?
She's experienced and smart, as opposed to Trump but, this's not going to be a walk in the park for her.
I like how he can brand you a name... Low energy Jeb and Lyng Cruz and crooked Hillary
Haa ha ha low energy Jeb, Trump vijembe vyake vitampa wakati mgumu sana kukiunganisha chamaLow energy Jeb, Lyin Ted, Little Marco and a whole host of political pundits said Donald Trump will never be the Republican nominee.
I, yours truly said the same thing too.
But guess what.......
Take a look at the national stats! They are the ones talking! Not that it will be a walkover; nops but the odds are against DT
big time; be an optimist, throw in everything into the season for HC; as if your life depends on her! Its Clinton 2016 or never!
Wewe kenge nini?Siamini mpaka wa mpitishe, to me Trump is a joke
Kasich kajiondoa pia
Source:CNN