Mwaikibaki
JF-Expert Member
- Mar 19, 2015
- 3,047
- 3,784
Indeed!I will.
But, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why this Survey has been a pain in a neck to some people.
Indeed!I will.
But, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why this Survey has been a pain in a neck to some people.
Uji uji wa karne. Tafiti za kitoto waache. Kwa nini wasifanye tafiti zao mwezini ama Jupiter? Watu Wenye akili timamu wako bize na tafiti za mitambo na madawa. Wewe Uko bize na tafiti za Umbea na umaarufu,We normally say, research should be answered by another research. Where have the so called COSTECH been for so long time? Is it now just after the popularity of our Hon. Presidaa declined then the Authority chooses to stand up. As a free state, I suggest that threat have been overtaken by events. It is no longer a civilized approach.