Tanzania ports: Expansion and modernization

I'll tell you when Tanzanian media have expose corruption scandal, national ID scandal. The thing is, you can't compare the magnitude of Kenyan corruption to the one happening in Tanzania. Corruption in Kenya they don't know how to do small, if is not billion then is million of $$. Haki ya nani kama madini ya Tanzania yangehamia Kenya, today Kenya would've created few billions and millions of poor people.

PS, so you think when $2bln disappears from Kenyan economy Kenya would not feel the pinch, haha your struggling to find that $2bln to payback the debt which never was and you thinking Kenyan economy would not feel the pain. My friend ask you government well, they will tell you why Kenyatta has decided kama mbaya iwe mbaya.
Eeee, Is it also the same reason why JPM came into power with hiz bulldozer mantra? si yeye pia aliamua mabaya iwe mbaya manake alikua anajua CCM na dili zinazoliwa kila siku.... Why the hell would Magufuli slap Acacia Mining a bill of $190 Billion for the decades of stealing under more than 5 different presidents . $190B is more than the entire GDP of EAC Combined. Tanzania should probably have been a $200 Billion dollar economy by now if it wasnt for corruption.. Wewe endelea kuketi hapo ukijiambia vya wenzako ni vibaya zaidi wakati tuko kwa the same category ya grade E.

Eeee, Is it also the same reason why JPM came into power with hiz bulldozer mantra? si yeye pia aliamua mabaya iwe mbaya manake alikua anajua CCM na dili zinazoliwa kila siku.... Why the hell would Magufuli slap Acacia Mining a bill of $190 Billion for the decades of stealing under more than 5 different presidents . $190B is more than the entire GDP of EAC Combined. Tanzania should probably have been a $200 Billion dollar economy by now if it wasnt for corruption.. Wewe endelea kuketi hapo ukijiambia vya wenzako ni vibaya zaidi wakati tuko kwa the same category ya grade E.
Mega corruption scandal in Tanzania are 100x lower (in value) compared to Kenya. In short you guys worse than South Africa, maybe you edging Nigeria.

Speaking of $200bn economy, it should matter when we start to build our economy. As long as we got all the tools in place, i.e the people, peace, land, natural resources.....etc Sky's the limit.

Mega corruption scandal in Tanzania are 100x lower (in value) compared to Kenya. In short you guys worse than South Africa, maybe you edging Nigeria.

Speaking of $200bn economy, it should matter when we start to build our economy. As long as we got all the tools in place, i.e the people, peace, land, natural resources.....etc Sky's the limit.
Funny thing is even though we rank low(er) on corruption compared to Tz, Kenya ranks high(er) than Tz on government ability to deliver. Meaning even with corruption, we still get the job done better than you...
Anyway, You have always had your people, your Land, your Natural resources etc since the beginning. Magufuli alone can't deliver all of you to the promised Land..

Funny thing is even though we rank low(er) on corruption compared to Tz, Kenya ranks high(er) than Tz on government ability to deliver. Meaning even with corruption, we still get the job done better than you...
Anyway, You have always had your people, your Land, your Natural resources etc since the beginning. Magufuli alone can't deliver all of you to the promised Land..
Your government has funny way to deliver, how can government allow section of its people go to bed hungry?

Magufuli is one citizen out of 58m citizen, your focus should be on 58m people rather than one individual.

Your government has funny way to deliver, how can government allow section of its people go to bed hungry?

Magufuli is one citizen out of 58m citizen, your focus should be on 58m people rather than one individual.
Nyinyi wenyewe ndo hua mnapenda kusifu Magufuli kwa kila jambo... kila siku ni Bravo my president, viva JPM kana kwamba ni his majesty...

You guyz dont go hungry but have the 3rd highest number of children with stunted growth in children... something caused by lack of enough food

I'll tell you when Tanzanian media have expose corruption scandal, national ID scandal. The thing is, you can't compare the magnitude of Kenyan corruption to the one happening in Tanzania. Corruption in Kenya they don't know how to do small, if is not billion then is million of $$. Haki ya nani kama madini ya Tanzania yangehamia Kenya, today Kenya would've created few billions and millions of poor people.

PS, so you think when $2bln disappears from Kenyan economy Kenya would not feel the pinch.

My take is definitely! we would feel the pinch. Two billion dollars is too much money to hurt our economy.

Nyinyi wenyewe ndo hua mnapenda kusifu Magufuli kwa kila jambo... kila siku ni Bravo my president, viva JPM kana kwamba ni his majesty...

You guyz dont go hungry but have the 3rd highest number of children with stunted growth in children... something caused by lack of enough food
Now your shooting blanks, let's school you on this subject.

When you luck food you starve and probably die. Stunted occurs when there is luck of vitamins in food you eat rather than luck of food. If your born in area where water or food (naturally) come with less or no particular vitamins, you'll end with deficient of particular vitamins and up growing defection of something.

Its been nice educating you ;)

You still lag behind us despite having the right tools for more than 60 years.

You still lag behind us despite having the right tools for more than 60 years.
Three sea ports Dar, Mtwara n Tanga r current on expansion while lake ports of Kigoma and Mwanza expansion projects have just been launched. I don't call that lagging behind while Lamu port till now has not received a ship yet unlike Tanga and Mtwara ports.

Three sea ports Dar, Mtwara n Tanga r current on expansion while lake ports of Kigoma and Mwanza expansion projects have just been launched. I don't call that lagging behind while Lamu port till now has not received a ship yet unlike Tanga and Mtwara ports.
Mnazindua lini hizo expansions?

Mnazindua lini hizo expansions?
Both Tanga n Mtwara are receiving oil tankers aside Dar n cargo for Zambia n Malawi is being moved to Mtwara port. The thing is while being expanded, r in operation already.

Both Tanga n Mtwara are receiving oil tankers aside Dar n cargo for Zambia n Malawi is being moved to Mtwara port. The thing is while being expanded, r in operation already.
So they have been in operation for a long time? And what amount of cargo is handled annually in those 3 ports compared to Mombasa.

They have been in operation all along but my question remains...how much cargo do those three ports handle annually compared to Mombasa handling 30 million tonnes of cargo annually and planning to make it to 45 million a year.
Tanga Port capacity is 700,000 tons per annum.
Mtwara port can handle 400,000 metric tonnes of imports and exports per annum.
Dar es sluum can handle 10,000,000 tons per anum yani hata zikiwa combined hazifiki even half of what Mombasa handles annually.

Back
Top Bottom