Tanzania Country with no Vision

MartinDavid

JF-Expert Member
May 22, 2009
I am excited too but my excitement doesn't come from expectation of good results , it comes from fear, a fear of the Country I love from a part of the History I love, from the legends and ethos of the Country I love , a fear of humiliation , poorness, sickness, and corruption obscurity. 2005 you made us believe, 2015 you make me fear you and your party. . a country which has no vision.

Tanzania is the only country which protect investors and their interest and not for the good on its people. I mean how can TPDC need to as investors for the permission of reviling contracts to the Government what are they hiding??

This yr budget we are going to miss around 1 trillion of foreign aid due to corruptions issues why this happen... who is going to suffer...

Let's ask our self these irritations.

1. What is our Country Vision?
  2. Who is to blame for this mess?
  3. What do we need to do with new so called constitution?
  4. What kind of a leader does this country needs?
  5. What is your participation of current woes and plan for the future?
  6. Our patriotism and countryman ship is gone who is to be blamed and what should we do to restore that?

MartinDavid

1. Read: Tanzania Vision 2025 | Fortune of Africa Tanzania

2. What mess? is it in your imagination?? are you hallucinating?

3. You dont need one, so why bother?

4. Most probably not like you who does not even know the vision of his country.

5. Are you serious? why should someone participate in imaginary woes? NO we are not participating in any "woes". But most certainly, we are fully occupied in developing our country in one way or another. Remember, Rome was nor built in a day.

6. May be yours, who gave you the right to speak for all of us? Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
MartinDavid

1. Read: Tanzania Vision 2025 | Fortune of Africa Tanzania

2. What mess? is it in your imagination?? are you hallucinating?

3. You dont need one, so why bother?

4. Most probably not like you who does not even know the vision of his country.

5. Are you serious? why should someone participate in imaginary woes? NO we are not participating in any "woes". But most certainly, we are fully occupied in developing our country in one way or another. Remember, Rome was nor built in a day.

6. May be yours, who gave you the right to speak for all of us? Pathetic.

What a shame... ask any Tanzanian if they know about what is written on that site..

and by the way is that Tanzanian site or... because to me that is a just propaganda's and none of those written there are already implemented in Tanzania..

You keep developing your family that is all you do... with those NGO'S

One day you will face the real music of change... get readyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom