Tanzania, 50 years after independence

cheeter

JF-Expert Member
Apr 19, 2011
Tanzania is soon going to celebrate its 50 years after independence...in waiting for the time lets try to ask ourselves on the following questions:
1. How did we go after independence?
2. what are the challenges that are still taking place?

In my own point of views,situation after independence was much better than present.The gap between haves and haves not was narrow..corruption also was not highly done compared to now...although democracy was not very much open as we initially practiced a mono-party system but leadership was effectively working for its majority citizens...
Challenges are now increasing day to day...Youth unemployment is a timing bomb for revolution if there are no strategies being addressed to end this catastrophe...
our education system is also primitive, its not creating opportunities to our dynamic environment..better the self-reliance education we initially had than the present education system.. apart from blaming the system...Teachers form another chemistry with the youth for revolution...Teachers are Paid low salary and therefore,they loose hope with the career..
Health sector,with the increasing population and poor strategies being addressed to cater healthy needs..The government is still facing challenges...
my vision is to see Tanzania moving in a marathon speed to end core challenges like youth unemployment,Stimuli package for teachers,health sector, unconstitutional change of the government to the end of 2015..
50 years after independence is a shame....
I fear not dying for my future kids.

Back
Top Bottom