Take it easy

let the caged bird sings

JF-Expert Member
Sep 19, 2020
If you didn't disvirgn your wife, then at least one of your children isn't your own.

Prepare to spend your hard earned money on child that you didn't father.

Note that as soon as her ex shows up she will fu** him again and again.

Once a woman starts misbehaving know that she has started seeing another man.

The woman who loves you won't stress you.

I'm writing this not under intoxicated just mere want to remind you that you have been robbed and scumed..

Was Paul a dumb?. Didn't he advice you to remain single?

While struggling to feed a child that you didn't father at the same time Your wicked government under Mwigulu planning tirelessly how to steal your money from you.

If you didn't disvirgn your wife, then at least one of your children isn't your own.

Prepare to spend your hard earned money on child that you didn't father.

Note that as soon as her ex shows up she will fu** him again and again.

Once a woman starts misbehaving know that she has started seeing another man.

The woman who loves you won't stress you.

I'm writing this not under intoxicated just mere want to remind you that you have been robbed and scumed..

Was Paul a dumb?. Didn't he advice you to remain single?

While struggling to feed a child that you didn't father at the same time Your wicked government under Mwigulu planning tirelessly how to steal your money from you.
The only solution is revenge and revenge is to turn on to that child you didn't father and 'beat her tree' if she's a girl. But you have to be patience and wait until she reach 18 legal age. And if her mother is troublesome and still bringing nonsense you just rape them both Vigorously in a violently threesome and plant plenty of seeds on their fertile wombs after that you kill yourself or commit suicide cursing mwigulu and his gang for fakin' people's everyday life and activities.

"Let warioba's constution be back on the panel to become the main constution"
New constution is not MWAROBAIN if the Majority of Tanganyika people are still dumb and irrelevant.
The one who cursed this country is Dead.in arabs countries Mwigulu would be stoned to death and in Europe he would be stepped down and jailed.
Whenever i get home look at my little kids my heat it beats fast I don't want them to suffer the way I did, I want better Tanzania for them but Tanzania doesn't want to.

I'm afraid of the country they will face... Sometimes I'm remorseful to father them in insane country like this.

The only solution is revenge and revenge is to turn on to that child you didn't father and 'beat her tree' if she's a girl. But you have to be patience and wait until she reach 18 legal age. And if her mother is troublesome and still bringing nonsense you just rape them both Vigorously in a violently threesome and plant plenty of seeds on their fertile wombs after that you kill yourself or commit suicide cursing mwigulu and his gang for fakin' people's everyday life and activities.
You must be a renowned horror movie writer

Wataalamu tunasema umegusa kidonda, na kupona kwa kidonda ni maumivu either sindano au dawa.

Vijana waache wahangaike na makahaba ya mjini, na kwa upofu wa mapenzi anaamua kuoa kahaba, hayo ndo matokeo yake.

Ushauri tuoe wanawake bikra kwakuwa mwanamke bikra ni furaha ya mwanaume mwenye akili, pia kuoa bikra ni kutimiza maigizo ya Mungu.

Tofauti na hapo ukioa mwanamke ambaye sio bikra tambua umeparamia mke wa mtu, uwe tayari kwa mateso ya hapa duniani mpaka kifo.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app