- Feb 10, 2014
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit Supervisor – Boilermaking to join Plant Maintenance team. The successful candidate for this position will effectively manage all the activities specified within the position profile at North Mara Gold Mine and the role holder will be accountable to Supervise and over-inspect subordinates daily activities, offer coaching and on the job training to ensure maintenance according to organizational standards, and to meet company business targets in accordance with Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine, Health and Safety standards and procedures. The position will report to the Plant Maintenance Superintendent.
- Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
- Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
- Inspect subordinates work, ensure accuracy and compliance with plans and specifications, explain deficiencies and take any necessary corrective action.
- Ensure Compliance to Related Standard Operating Procedures in workplaces daily-Isolation, Lockout, confined space, working at height, lifting & rigging etc.
- Ensure Compliance to agreed plans & schedules.
- Monitor efficiency trends weekly & identify areas for improvement.
- Response/ attention to breakdowns to carry priority & attended to as soon as practically possible.
- Applying business and industry standards and processes to the Boilermaker role.
- Team members Time & Attendance managed & updated daily.
- Handovers conducted at the start and end of every shift accurately.
- Full Technician or Trade Certificate (FTC) in Boiler making/ welding or equivalent.
- Formal Supervisory/ Leadership Training.
- Foundational Leadership for FLL.
- Mines Health & Safety Act Awareness.
- 3 – 5 Years post qualified experience in Boiler making in gold processing plant will be an advantage
- 7 Years’ experience in boilermaker role
- 2 Years’ Experience in Supervisory Capacity
- Trainer experience.
- Engineering Project experience
|WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:|
|HOW TO APPLY:|
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
|If you are not contacted by Carrick – North Mara Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.|
Please forward applications before 22nd May, 2022
BEWARE Of Fraudulent activities! NMGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com.