Soo la makaratasi ya kijani!

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
Duh ishakuwa soo....dili lishabumburuka, kilichobaki ni kulala mbele tu...gademu

my daughter was used for a green card
By: wsamdbsma20 (Consumer)
Date: 8/17/2008 12:05:32 AM
State: TX

We live near Houston, Texas. Our daughter lived with my husband and me until two weeks ago, when she got an apartment with her boyfriend. They have been dating since July of last year, and were planning to marry in about another year. He is from Tanzania, and came here on a student visa. They asked my husband to sponsor him for a green card, and he did. Problem is, last week I discovered that in fact, they got married last October and the only people they told were his family. All this time, she lived with us, and the only time she went to his house was when she was invited, because one day she showed up unannounced and he got very mad at her. She married him for love, and is also quite brain washed I'm sorry to say. She believes it was all her idea. She told me that his mom altered the date on his birth certificate so he could get the visa, and he worked at a golf club and other jobs for over a year without a work permit. When I report him, do you think that he will be deported? I have to find a way to help her in spite of herself. There is evidence that he is cheating, and it's only a marriage of convenience to him. They got the apartment right before their interview with immigration, and they still have nothing in the apartment. He has disconnected the computer so she cannot see what he's up to, and she thinks it is broken and he fixes it every night. She is not normally so dense. I am afraid for her safety, and he's also been pressuring her to become pregnant, which she won't do willingly. can someone please help by telling me how to report him.

Source: http://community.lawyers.com/messageboards

Mama wa watu akaendelea tena hapa:

Well, I spent hours on the phone to ICE and USCIS. After hearing my story, the first one said to call the other one, and vice-versa! But an officer at USCIS did help me figure out that my husband is not really the sponsor. He is a joint sponsor, and is responsible for him on a monetary level only. Evidentally, they (my daughter and son-in-law) neglected to tell us that. So I called ICE again to report him, and the officer told me that if he already has his green card, immigration won't do anything to him for the wrong date on his birth certificate because he is already here, and they won't do anything about him working without a work permit, because now he has a green card. She did tell me that my husband should write a letter asap to immigration, stating that he intends to withdraw his support stating the reasons why, and he will most likely be removed as the supporter. As it is, we are financially responsible for him. Thank ya'll so much for your suggestions - they really helped. I still believe that he is 27, and my daughter thinks he is 24. I wonder if you use a fake age on the application for a marriage license if it nullifies the marriage?

Duh sasa hata jina halijatajwa....sijui tutamshitua vipi mshikaji alale mbele...

Some people love drama.

Kulikuwa na Mwalimu Mkuu wa Tambaza alikuwa anaitwa Julius Mushi, alikuwa mnoko kichizi, lakini wanafunzi wake wakifanya fujo na kuua watu, kitu cha kwanza kusema alikuwa ni "mimi wa kwangu waliouawa wako wapi?"

The moral of the story is, not to condone this behavior, but huyu mama anataka kutupa story yake, bado hatujui story ya mbongo wetu, without that this post is almost pointless udaku, unless you are into this shyt and want to know wsup.

Some people love drama.

Kulikuwa na Mwalimu Mkuu wa Tambaza alikuwa anaitwa Julius Mushi, alikuwa mnoko kichizi, lakini wanafunzi wake wakifanya fujo na kuua watu, kitu cha kwanza kusema alikuwa ni "mimi wa kwangu waliouawa wako wapi?"

The moral of the story is, not to condone this behavior, but huyu mama anataka kutupa story yake, bado hatujui story ya mbongo wetu, without that this post is almost pointless udaku, unless you are into this shyt and want to know wsup.

Pundit - take it easy...will ya'

Nimeipata hiyo post kutoka kwenye U.S. immigration forum ndani ya lawyers.com. Huyu mama amepost kuomba ushauri ni nini afanye kuhusiana na kisanga hicho..

Mimi nimeileta hapa kwa sababu nimeona jina Tanzania lina relate na humu ndani...

I know I know, inaleta maswali mengi kuliko majibu. Muhimu pengine watu waone jinsi mambo yanavyokuwa na drama.But for this particular case we cannot learn much.The reading was a resounding indictment hence my decision to play self appointed advocate and the question "wa kwetu wako wapi?"

I know I know, inaleta maswali mengi kuliko majibu. Muhimu pengine watu waone jinsi mambo yanavyokuwa na drama.But for this particular case we cannot learn much.The reading was a resounding indictment hence my decision to play self appointed advocate and the question "wa kwetu wako wapi?"

You are right. Na ndo maana mwisho nika wish kama tungemjua huyo mshikaji. ili - (1) tujue his side of the story (2)tumshauri afanye nini.

Yaliyojiri kuhusu hii ishu tokea mara ya mwisho:

http://community.lawyers.com/messag...Id=20&threadId=12284&threadstart=&threadend=0

re: my daughter was used for a green card
Date: 8/21/2008 3:09:12 PM
Email Address: pattigrinage@yahoo.com

well, my daughter opened her eyes and left him, and he admitted to her that he did in fact cheat on her. He was doing it before they were even married. Now I found out that he cheated on his taxes with the help of a man who does it for him and others. My daughter had only been married to him for three months, and was still living at home with us, and they filed single, then he amended the return and claimed her, although we claimed her as a dependent. Needless to say, if she signed the bogus thing, she is in trouble with the IRS a well. She tried to tell them that it was wrong, and they told her if you get caught, they will just make you pay them back. He claimed people as dependents that may not even exist, using fake social security numbers. We are going to get a lawyer to help her and pray he doesn't talk her into going back to him. He is preying on her faith in God and the sanctity of her wedding vows, which she takes very seriously. There just ought to be a way that our government can keep people like him from abusing the system like he has. there are channels to come here and live legally.

Yaliyojiri kuhusu hii ishu tokea mara ya mwisho:

http://community.lawyers.com/messag...Id=20&threadId=12284&threadstart=&threadend=0

re: my daughter was used for a green card
Date: 8/21/2008 3:09:12 PM
Email Address: pattigrinage@yahoo.com

well, my daughter opened her eyes and left him, and he admitted to her that he did in fact cheat on her. He was doing it before they were even married. Now I found out that he cheated on his taxes with the help of a man who does it for him and others. My daughter had only been married to him for three months, and was still living at home with us, and they filed single, then he amended the return and claimed her, although we claimed her as a dependent. Needless to say, if she signed the bogus thing, she is in trouble with the IRS a well. She tried to tell them that it was wrong, and they told her if you get caught, they will just make you pay them back. He claimed people as dependents that may not even exist, using fake social security numbers. We are going to get a lawyer to help her and pray he doesn't talk her into going back to him. He is preying on her faith in God and the sanctity of her wedding vows, which she takes very seriously. There just ought to be a way that our government can keep people like him from abusing the system like he has. there are channels to come here and live legally.

Mmmmmhh!!! Haya makubwa sasa.....

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom