Pesa na kazi havitoshi kumpa furaha mwanamke. Binti wa Ruto ajitokeza kuombewa ili apate mume

ChoiceVariable

JF-Expert Member
May 23, 2017
Hivyo ndivyo unavyoweza kusema kwamba pamoja na maisha mazuri,Elimu nzuri,kazi nzuri na fahari ya Baba yake lakini vyote hivyo havijatosha kumpa Furaha binti wa Ruto ms Charlene baada ya kujitosa kanisani Ili aombewe na Pastor apate mume wa kumuoa.

Bibie huyo aliambagana na familia yake akiwemo Rais Ruto kwenye maombi hayo maalumu yaliyoongozwa na Pastor kutoka Marekani.

My Take
Vijana wa kiume tembeeni kifua mbele,hakuna mwanamke mjanja na ambae anajiamini bila mwanaume.

Ukweli ni kwamba Wanawake wenye pesa,Vyeo na Wasomi Huwa Wana struggle sana kupata mume,kwanza wengi wao hawana Maadili na Huwa hawawezi kuwa wake Waziri kadiri ya Wanaume wengi wanavyotaka.Huko China niliona wamenunua midolo ndio wanaume wao na wanaendaga sehemu kufarijiana.

Hata wakizaa ,unazaa Watoto wasio na baba

----
A prayer to God to provide a husband for Charlene Ruto, the daughter of Kenya's president, has sparked a flurry of online reactions in the country.

Ms Ruto was among thousands who attended a mass prayer meeting by the American preacher Benny Hinn over the weekend in the capital city, Nairobi.

President William Ruto and the first lady, as well as Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua and his wife, Dorcas, were also present.

As the preacher asked for those with prayer requests to come forward, the president’s daughter rose up, seeking prayers for the calling she said she has for young people.

The preacher prayed for her and later asked if there were any special requests. She whispered into his ear before he continued praying:

“Give her a husband that will fulfil that call with her. Lord send that young man her way, that will be a strength to her, a great supporter,” Benny Hinn prayed.

“She can’t do this alone, Lord, she is going to the battlefield to win souls... she needs a husband soon.”

This prayer for a husband got Kenyans talking - some criticising, some sending their marriage proposals to her, some mocking her.

“My name is Omwamba, a hustler and I am reaching out to you after witnessing your heartfelt request for a husband during your prayer session with the Pastor Benny Hinn.

"I was moved by your sincerity and the faith you demonstrated yesterday and God has sent me your way,” one Kenyan wrote on X,

formerly Twitter.

Some have been supportive: “There is nothing wrong with Charlene Ruto asking Benny Hinn to pray for her to get a good husband. Marriage is sacred,” another Kenyan said

Hivyo ndivyo unavyoweza kusema kwamba pamoja na maisha mazuri,Elimu nzuri,kazi nzuri na fahari ya Baba yake lakini vyote hivyo havijatosha kumpa Furaha binti wa Ruto ms Charlene baada ya kujitosa kanisani Ili aombewe na Pastor apate mume wa kumuoa.

Bibie huyo aliambagana na familia yake akiwemo Rais Ruto kwenye maombi hayo maalumu yaliyoongozwa na Pastor kutoka Marekani.

My Take
Vijana wa kiume tembeeni kifua mbele,hakuna mwanamke mjanja na ambae anajiamini bila mwanaume.

----
A prayer to God to provide a husband for Charlene Ruto, the daughter of Kenya's president, has sparked a flurry of online reactions in the country.

Ms Ruto was among thousands who attended a mass prayer meeting by the American preacher Benny Hinn over the weekend in the capital city, Nairobi.

President William Ruto and the first lady, as well as Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua and his wife, Dorcas, were also present.

As the preacher asked for those with prayer requests to come forward, the president’s daughter rose up, seeking prayers for the calling she said she has for young people.

The preacher prayed for her and later asked if there were any special requests. She whispered into his ear before he continued praying:

“Give her a husband that will fulfil that call with her. Lord send that young man her way, that will be a strength to her, a great supporter,” Benny Hinn prayed.

“She can’t do this alone, Lord, she is going to the battlefield to win souls... she needs a husband soon.”

This prayer for a husband got Kenyans talking - some criticising, some sending their marriage proposals to her, some mocking her.

“My name is Omwamba, a hustler and I am reaching out to you after witnessing your heartfelt request for a husband during your prayer session with the Pastor Benny Hinn.

"I was moved by your sincerity and the faith you demonstrated yesterday and God has sent me your way,” one Kenyan wrote on X,

formerly Twitter.

Some have been supportive: “There is nothing wrong with Charlene Ruto asking Benny Hinn to pray for her to get a good husband. Marriage is sacred,” another Kenyan said
Kenya sio wa kuwaamini sana wajanja wajanja sana..

Ni Aibu kubwa kwa babake .
ni Aibu kwa Taifa lake.

siamini kama ni kiki...
hakupaswa kuombewa hadharani kama ni kweli
Usidanganyike na machozi ya mwanamke😁😁😁😁
Shida ya wanawake wa sasa ni feminist na wachaguzi wa wapenzi sana ndicho kinawasumbua
Kwa vile ni mtoto wa raisi basi asimfulie nguo jamaa, asipike, na asifanye usafi wa nyumbani. Yeye akitoka kazini, ni tv na kuchezea simu. Utakuta hata kitanda anatandika housegirl.

Back
Top Bottom