Some perfect answers to some stupid questions!

Wisdom

JF-Expert Member
Sep 28, 2010
Shared through email. Credit the mail originator (not me).

When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask:- Are you sleeping?
A: No! I'm training to die!

Imagine when you take an electronic equipment to a technician to get it fixed and he still asks you:- Need it to be fixed?
A: No, it got bored of staying home alone so I brought It over for a ride.

When It's raining and someone notices you going out, they ask: - Are you going out in this rain?
A: No, in the next one.

When you wake up, then comes an idiot asking you: - You Awake?
A: No. I'm sleep walking!

Your friend calls your home phone:-where are you?
A: At the bus stop!

They see you wet coming from the bathroom:- Did you just have a bath?
A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl!

You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and they ask:- Going up?
A: No, no, I am waiting for my apartment to come down and get me.

Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you still ask him:- are those Flowers?
A: No baby! They are Carrots

You go with your wife in a hotel and a waiter asks
:Do you need a table for two sir?
-No just for one my wife will sit on my sholders!

Shared through email. Credit the mail originator (not me).When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask:- Are you sleeping?A: No! I'm training to die!Imagine when you take an electronic equipment to a technician to get it fixed and he still asks you:- Need it to be fixed?A: No, it got bored of staying home alone so I brought It over for a ride.When It's raining and someone notices you going out, they ask: - Are you going out in this rain?A: No, in the next one.When you wake up, then comes an idiot asking you: - You Awake?A: No. I'm sleep walking!Your friend calls your home phone:-where are you?A: At the bus stop!They see you wet coming from the bathroom:- Did you just have a bath?A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl!You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and they ask:- Going up?A: No, no, I am waiting for my apartment to come down and get me.Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you still ask him:- are those Flowers?A: No baby! They are Carrots
yeah.. That are perfect answers.. Imekaa njema!