Solar Powerred PC

mwende

Feb 7, 2012
I was doing a research regarding computers and i got to find out about www.stonehouse.co.ke A company that sells computers which are extremely energy efficient,are powered by solar and have no moving parts hence they are silent in operation.This really seems like a great idea especially in the rural areas.I was wondering what people think about it.

Well a computer is among the electronic devices that use the lowest amount of electricity to run, nakuunga mkono kwa convinience za rural areas.......lakini cha kustaaajabisha huambiwi drawbacks......hizo utakutana nazo ukinunua...sasa kabla ya kuwasifia sana fanya research!

Well a computer is among the electronic devices that use the lowest amount of electricity to run, nakuunga mkono kwa convinience za rural areas.......lakini cha kustaaajabisha huambiwi drawbacks......hizo utakutana nazo ukinunua...sasa kabla ya kuwasifia sana fanya research!

wamaanisha nini ukisema siambiwi drawbacks?research nimesha fanya ,na hata nimetumia na nimeona ikiwa ya manufaa sana.