Should they proceed with the marriage plans?

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
This woman wrote a letter to a morning radio show.

She and her fiancée are working on tying the knot. The only issue that comes between their plan is her fiancée is hesitating to marry her because she has bad credit. So she decided to seek out a loan from a bank to clean her credit mess. She was denied instantly.

So her fiancée came up with plan B. He offered to loan her $30,000 to clean her credit. But, they should put in writing that she promises to pay the money back. And get it notarized.

They, then, can tie it and enjoy the marriage life, while she continues paying the money slowly.

So, she brought the matter to the public attention because she is skeptical about the all $30 grand contract thing. She feels that the contract will dent the purpose of getting married. The issue is, he even thought of having the loan put in writing, making her reconsidering whether they should get married or not.

My take
I agree with the guy. The fact that the loan is going to be issued before they get married, it should be put in writing.

Whether he is going to make her pay the loan or not will depend on how their marriage life will turn out to be. I mean, what if it won't last? So, put in writing is necessary anyhow. He may even end up writing off the loan…who knows!

In the meantime, got to be signed on the dotted line….and notarized!

Hapo kweli pana hali ngumu sana.

Kwani huyu mwanamke ali'invest wapi hiyo hela yote?
Kuoa mtu wa namna hiyo ni MSALABA, and one of the qualities of a good woman is credit-worthness!

Hayo mambo ya kuandikishana bana hayana muamana, na yatapelekea uvunjifu wa ndoa, na enemity ya hali ya juu baadaye!

My take:
Jamaa aachane nae huyo mwanamke ni mtambo wa matatizo!

Hapo kweli pana hali ngumu sana.

Kwani huyu mwanamke ali'invest wapi hiyo hela yote?
Kuoa mtu wa namna hiyo ni MSALABA, and one of the qualities of a good woman is credit-worthness!

Hayo mambo ya kuandikishana bana hayana muamana, na yatapelekea uvunjifu wa ndoa, na enemity ya hali ya juu baadaye!

My take:
Jamaa aachane nae huyo mwanamke ni mtambo wa matatizo!

Huyu dada anadai kuwa wanapenda sana na jamaa. Hila tatizo ndio hapo uaminifu wa dada kwenye kulipa madeni ndani ya muda uliopangwa ndio ulikuwa ni mzozo siku za huko nyuma. Lakini hana wasiwasi na mapenzi yao.

Kusema kweli mimi naona hapo uamuzi wa busara ni kusitisha ndoa tu. Kwa sababu hilo deni la kuandikishiana litaleta vizaazaa tu.

Marriage needs more than just love.

Kwa hiyo ndoa yao itakuwa worth less than 30,000 siyo?

Ndo hapo kwenye tatizo. Kwa sababu hiyo 30k itahusishwa kwenye msingi wa ufungaji wa ndoa yao kwa njia moja au nyingine. Kwa hiyo, kwa bahati mbaya itaweka 'monetary value' kwenye ndoa hiyo.

Back
Top Bottom