Shortie you wanna me unleash the Dragon?

Shortie you wanna me unleash the Dragon?

Hivi mtu unapoandika hivi unakuwa unalenga watu gani!? Maana Kiingereza cha kihuni tu, unakuwa hauna tofauti na hao maslay queens unaowasema


Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums
 
I guess yu were looking for a chance to use that word. You like to use that word just because smebody told yu its meaning
Tf man, how cud smn told me tha meaning of sth so i cud use it? Its clearly ur in denial, u aint shit man. ur Bullshittng by bragging, u dont hv any dragon for crying out loud.. Who in the right mind say some crazy stuff bout dragons.. Haha I hv seen people like u before, those women saying stuffs bout u might be true.. Cause ur a freak..
Grow a pair of balls and shut the fawk up, ..bitchass niqqa.
 
A thread for keyboard warriors. I'll be reading your damn comments, so keep e'm short and clear!

More popcorn please!

- KANA -
 
Back
Top Bottom