Shangaa EAC: Kenya holding Uganda, Rwanda cash as EAC single tourism visa nears collapse

never quote a Kenyan look at this one!!! know your place in society...a Tanzanian must not even mention a Kenyan....hell he better not even think of it...that will be disrespect of the highest order....ni kama Canada inatusi USA...Romania inatusi Germany....Chile inatusi Brazil....India inatusi China.....New Zealand inatusi Australia....Ghana inatusi Nigeria....Libya inatusi Egypt....Botswana inatusi South Africa....hehe....have you seen how CNN has referred to us????? Geothermal SUPERPOWER!!!!ebu niende Nairaland atleast apo ina mek sense coz hapa na waste time na washenzi..inferiors..commoners...Kenya ndio kusema East and Central Africa...Ethiopia wanajaribu wengine insignificant tu
Hotbed of terrorism

waache hawa wajinga they live in hotbed of laziness...as far as I am concerned Tanzania should not be where it is...Kenya should not be ahead but it is because of their lazy ujamaa society where ukienda kazi unasalimia kila mtu kwa njia..:D:D:D:D while in Nairobi, people are working hard and not wasting any time, Tanzanians are begging shopkeepers to give them commodities...:p:p:p:p....eti naomba sukari na maziwa....ur paying for the commodities....why are you still begging
? hehe stupid danganyikans

soma jinsi huyu mzungu alivyosema kuhusu Kenya na Mabongolala
I have only been to Kenya for about a week and Tanzania for 2 years.

After being in Tanzania for a while and I crossed over to Kenya and into Nairobi I was amazed at how much more developed it was than Tanzania. The buildings were actual buildings and not shacks with aluminum roofing.

The chicken in Nairobi was soooooo much better than Tanzania. I bought some fried chicken and fries (chips) and the chicken was actually crispy and juicy! Tanzania generally had dry and tough chicken that was just roasted over charcoal.

Transportation was much more comfortable and organized in Kenya than Tanzania. In Kenya there were actual seats and air conditioning and a set time when buses would arrive and leave. There are definitely some nicer buses in Tanzania that are air conditioned and are a bit nicer but I have been on my fair share of crappy buses and vans. Think 8 person van with 15-20 people... throw in a chicken or a baby and it's a zoo!

Kenyans generally know English pretty well which was a huge surprise to me. However, there were a few instances where I felt like my Swahili was better than theirs. Tanzanians in general have terrible English but if you're visiting any touristy areas you'll be okay.

The pace of life in Kenya felt more accelerated. When I ordered food it would take no more than 5-10 minutes to get it. In Tanzania I've definitely waited an hour for my food. I had gotten so used to it at that point that I always had something to do while I waited and it never quite bothered me.

The people feel more wealthy in Nairobi than Dar es Salaam or Moshi. They dressed nicer and were a lot less conservative in their dressing. Tanzanian women usually will cover their knees and their shoulders and generally do not wear tight fitting clothing. Everywhere in Nairobi the women I saw wore tight clothing and revealing a lot of skin and I was almost flabbergasted thinking that they need to cover up (culture shock!).

I do feel however that Tanzanians are a more friendly than Kenyans probably due to their slower pace of life. Tanzanians will stop and chat with you because they just have more time. Kenyans seem to always be bustling around somewhere, it felt a bit like New York to me where you go from point A to point B without talking to anyone. This may also be a difference between city life and village life.

Source umewekewa na Geza Ulole ina maana hujaiona?
Tena ni gazeti la Nation Media Group.
Hii hapa basi
East African single visa in limbo as Kenya holds Uganda, Rwanda cash

The NEW Mobius II - Made in Kenya. Iconic design meets robust functionality. Pre-Orders exclusively in our Nairobi showroom. [HASHTAG]#OwnAMobius[/HASHTAG]

15439855_1297329926986254_8388818334732151512_n.jpg

ripoti ni yako sio ya huyu propaganda machine mwenzako geza!!!! and I thought kila siku hamwamini gazeti la kenya lolote pamoja na mananchi communications kutoka kenya mbali mnasimama na magazeti ya umbea ya TZ!!!!

After being in Tanzania for a while and I crossed over to Kenya and into Nairobi I was amazed at how much more developed it was than Tanzania. The buildings were actual buildings and not shacks with aluminum roofing.

The chicken in Nairobi was soooooo much better than Tanzania. I bought some fried chicken and fries (chips) and the chicken was actually crispy and juicy! Tanzania generally had dry and tough chicken that was just roasted over charcoal.

Transportation was much more comfortable and organized in Kenya than Tanzania. In Kenya there were actual seats and air conditioning and a set time when buses would arrive and leave. There are definitely some nicer buses in Tanzania that are air conditioned and are a bit nicer but I have been on my fair share of crappy buses and vans. Think 8 person van with 15-20 people... throw in a chicken or a baby and it's a zoo!

Kenyans generally know English pretty well which was a huge surprise to me. However, there were a few instances where I felt like my Swahili was better than theirs. Tanzanians in general have terrible English but if you're visiting any touristy areas you'll be okay.

The pace of life in Kenya felt more accelerated. When I ordered food it would take no more than 5-10 minutes to get it. In Tanzania I've definitely waited an hour for my food. I had gotten so used to it at that point that I always had something to do while I waited and it never quite bothered me.

The people feel more wealthy in Nairobi than Dar es Salaam or Moshi. They dressed nicer and were a lot less conservative in their dressing. Tanzanian women usually will cover their knees and their shoulders and generally do not wear tight fitting clothing. Everywhere in Nairobi the women I saw wore tight clothing and revealing a lot of skin and I was almost flabbergasted thinking that they need to cover up (culture shock!).

I do feel however that Tanzanians are a more friendly than Kenyans probably due to their slower pace of life. Tanzanians will stop and chat with you because they just have more time. Kenyans seem to always be bustling around somewhere, it felt a bit like New York to me where you go from point A to point B without talking to anyone. This may also be a difference between city life and village life.
eti kuku Kenya walaini seriously? Unasubiri saa zima chakula wewe mzungu umeagiza kande? Wtf kusifia watu wanavaa mini kwamba ndio ujanja? Faq mr mzungu over ur silly report, there is nothing important to peek over ur damn observation .....people at Nai ar more wealthier than dar and moshi how?
Nai is not good for foreigner so where is safe?
Arudi kwao unahangaika nn kwawatu

Hao wazungu wamewatafuna vya kutosha ndio maana wanawapa masifa uchwara shikamoo EPA !

huu ni upuzi...watanzania wafurahi kila kiyu kikiharibika Kenya ilhali nchi hii yetu iko stagnant in development..afadhali kujaribu na kufeli kuliko kukataa..wapumbavu wakubwa hawa watz
Viongozi wenu mafisadi wanatafuna hela kwa kisingizio cha kujalibu na kufeli

Jambo ambalo nimeona ni kuwa wakenya bado wanacherish ukoloni, they might not know it but that's how it is. Reference nyingi mara CNN wanatusifia mara mzungu kasema hiki mara kile, grow up!
Wakati wao (westerners) pamoja na economic and millitary might waliyokua nayo bado wanaseek ku unite lakini sisi tunaleta longo longo na ujanja-ujanja (or ujinga-ujinga rather) ambao unafanya tusiaminiane na ku create further fragmentation than integration. Kenyans msisifie na kufuga ujinga na kuujustify kwa kuwatusi wa Tz and vice versa. East Africans kama kweli tuna aim kufika pahala tushirukiane bila kuwa na ulterior motives otherwise itakua hadithi tu na huu ushirikiano utakufa kama ilivyokua mwanzoni.
Kenya, corruption na wizi msiu-extend mpaka nje na kuanza kujisifia kwamba ni wajanja. Hili suala litakuja kuwacost sooner or later.
Jay456watt for once change lyrics, kila verse unayoweka maneno yale yale. Kutukana na ku undermine others wouldn't help a thing! Ofcoz it probably makes you feel better but to others it makes you seem stupid!!
Tuache maneno ya kwenye kanga na kuheuza jamvi kuwa painkiller instead tulete hoja za msingi. Through divide and rule mkoloni alitutawala, waafrika tuache kuwa wapumbavu na tuanze kuangalia mbali kwa manufaa ya future ya bara letu

Back
Top Bottom