SERENGETI HIGHWAY-Mr President take my advice

Jackbauer

JF-Expert Member
Oct 28, 2010
I'm kindly presenting an alternative, regarding the siringeti highway project.please over please! instead of building a road through the park,just go ahead and build a "flyover"
this option will keep the following calm;ecologists,enviromentalists,USA and Kenya.
Dont forget there is one condition for this option i.e above named stakeholders will provide fund for the project.

I bet the "great migration" shall not be interfered and the ecosystem will remain stable.
Nawasilisha...

First of all Thinkers, we must think the Advantage and disadvantage of Serengeti to the people of Tanzania. Then we can go on to discuss the matter. The outsider especially the western are always nagative the good things for the people of Africa.

I'm kindly presenting an alternative, regarding the siringeti highway project.please over please! instead of building a road through the park,just go ahead and build a "flyover"
this option will keep the following calm;ecologists,enviromentalists,USA and Kenya.
Dont forget there is one condition for this option i.e above named stakeholders will provide fund for the project.

I bet the "great migration" shall not be interfered and the ecosystem will remain stable.
Nawasilisha...
Great Idea! Wow! If they think animals are more important than Tanzanians let them foot the bill of building a flyover over 53 Kilometres. Great. But I don't trust JK to keep his promise to Tanzanians. He is to meek when it comes to Americans.

Nasikitika kwa nini watz hatuoni tunahujumiwa kwenye kuanzisha mradi huu?wakenya wanatumia internet kutumaliza tujihami jamani!

Hey you guys your thinking about Serengeti highway! how about Kigoma region to be come like Dubai? This is one of the promise from JK lets wait and see!

Why building a fly over?! Kuna alternative ya kupitisha hiyo barabara ya kuunganisha Mkoa wa Mara na Arusha kwa kuizungusha hiyo barabara ikatie pale ramadi ipite bariadi na meatu kama sijakosea itokee karatu na kuendelea mpaka Arusha mjini. Kuna faida nyingi sana za kuipitisha hii barabara huku kwani itawahudumia watu wengi ambao ni wakulima kuliko kuipitisha hiyo barabara ndani ya hifadhi ya Serengeti na kuharibu moja ya eneo muhimu sana la hifadhi hiyo "Core Conservation area/zone". Hivi kumpitishia barabara mkulima au mnyamapori wapi utapata faida zaidi? Mnyamapori haitaji barabara. Najua mtaniambia kuna miji ya Mugumu na huko Loliondo wanahitaji barabara. Barabara ijengwe kutoka Mugumu ije Bunda then ramadi not otherwise. Alafu hata statistics zinaonesha idadi ya watu watakaokuwa wanahudumiwa na barabara itakayopitia ramadi (Magu) na kutokea karatu itawahudumia watu wengi tena wakulima kuliko hiyo inayotaka kukatiza eneo lilihifadhiwa kwa daraja la juu ndani ya hifadhi ya Serengeti. Tatizo hapa ni Siasa, siasa zetu ziko hovyo sana unang'ang'ania kitu hata kama kuna alternative ambayo ni more profitable watu wanajifanya wanamustendi usiokuwa na kichwa wala mguu. Hamna anayesema wanyamapori wana thamani zaidi ya binadamu, ila ni kweli kuna Mtanzania hajui umuhimu wa Wanyamapori na haswa hifadhi ya Taifa ya Serengeti kwa maendeleo ya nchi hii na watu wake??!! Tuachane na misimamo isiyo na tija, let adress the fact.

Great Idea! Wow! If they think animals are more important than Tanzanians let them foot the bill of building a flyover over 53 Kilometres. Great. But I don't trust JK to keep his promise to Tanzanians. He is to meek when it comes to Americans.
How do you mean Jakaya is too meek!!

Nawasilisha...
This unending issue has been politiced and blown out of proportions But the underlying issue will remain that the human species around the area have been neglected and been cut off from civility for decades but now something is about to be done and opposing forces with different personal agenda are everywhere backed by foreigners thru their petty NGO's. Where is sanity! Have we reached a stage whereby humankind has now became inferior to wild animals!!!......

People around the Serengeti National Park have never been neglected. I spend much of my time work in Serengeti ecosystem and its surrounding villages and towns. Take it from me those people are not inferior to wild animals and are treated humanly and benefit a lot from the wildlife conservation (protection and sustainable utilization/tourism). If we want our Serengeti ecosystem to live forever, then we should stop any plan of building a road across it. The alternative road I proposed in my previous comment is the most appropriate if we want to save our Serengeti which produces a lot of wealth/income to the nation and individual people at the same time serving the people living around Serengeti ecosystem and the Mara region in general.

People around the Serengeti National Park have never been neglected. I spend much of my time work in Serengeti ecosystem and its surrounding villages and towns. Take it from me those people are not inferior to wild animals and are treated humanly and benefit a lot from the wildlife conservation (protection and sustainable utilization/tourism). If we want our Serengeti ecosystem to live forever, then we should stop any plan of building a road across it. The alternative road I proposed in my previous comment is the most appropriate if we want to save our Serengeti which produces a lot of wealth/income to the nation and individual people at the same time serving the people living around Serengeti ecosystem and the Mara region in general.
specifically how much do we get from serengeti park and what proportion is used for developmental issues both at national level and areas surrounding this park?

Nasikitishwa na uoga wa viongozi wetu katika masuala yenye maslahi kwa taifa.mtanzania kama mimi hasikilizwi badala yake tunawapigia magoti wazungu!sioni maana ya uhuru kabisa.
Sina kumbukumbu vizuri lakini kama mpango wa kujenga barabara hii ulipitishwa na bunge halafu unasitishwa na watu wa nje,nachelea kusema hakuna maana ya kuwa na bunge linalotumia mamilioni ya shilingi huku maamuzi yanayotolewa hayafanyiwi kazi,ama inaonyesha wabunge wetu sio makini,mbumbumbu wanaopitisha mambo yanayokiuka makubaliano ya kimataifa.JK unakumbuka ulichokisema uswizi?

Nawasilisha...

True! I once wrote a thread on that option hope this time around somebody will read it! I fully support the idea!

the issue of serengeti bwana ni kunyimana maendeleo wajenge barabara hawa wazungu wanaingilia kila kitu.

Mr presdent you failed me!uwoga wa nini mbona tuko nyuma yako?

Back
Top Bottom