Scholarships for tanzanians.

watanzia tuwe makini jaman tusije lia hapa ngoja tuone yule ambaye ameambiwa baada ya siku saba atatumiwa application tuone anasemaje tupeane feed back jaman

Watanzania hata tusaidiane vipi lakini sisi sio waelewa kabisa,hata kama mtu ana nia ya kusaidia lazima ataonekana tapeli tu,
Sasa mimi nikaona ni vema kama kuna nafasi za scholarship ngoja niwatangazie watanzania wenzangu ili nao wajaribu ili tuongezeke
lakini matokeo yake napakwa matope na kuonekana tapeli.
Kama umesoma hiyo email ya kutoka chuoni na umeelewa,mimi ninafanya kazi hapa katika admission office na umeelezwa hivyo na pia
sasa hivi nasoma masomo ya PHD na ndio maana huyu Dean Of Student alikuandikia hivyo,sasa hivi unafikiri ni tapeli gani anayeweza
kuwa na email ya chuo na kama hiyo yangu na chuo bado kikaendelea kuwa na mtu muovu kama hivyo?Nimeshawasaidia nchi
nyingi kutoka zimbabwe,botswana na kwingineko wako hapa wanasoma sasa iweje nije niwatapeli nyinyi watanzania wenzangu,kwa kweli
nimejifunza sana,ila nitawasaidia wale tu niliokwisha anza kuwaisaidia,ni bora usaidie nchi zingine kuliko Tanzania.

sorry but iam still not conviced ,hivi ni chuo gani hicho kinachotoa schorlaship kirahisi hivyo then hiyo schorlaship still unainunua kwa dola 70 mmmh

Hatimaye imefahamika rasmi kuwa mwanzilishi wa hii thread ni tapeli. Hata hivyo ameshafanikiwa kutapeli watu kadhaa fedha zao na kupatiwa barua feki za scholarship na kukubaliwa chuoni.

Uongozi wa IUHS umewaandikiwa waathirika na kuambatisha picha yake kama ilivyo kwenye passport yake. Ujumbe wa chuo ni kama hivi:

Dear Prospective Students,

Recently, the university received a forged (fake) letter of acceptance created by our former student, Jacob Ezekiel (also known as Jacob Enock). The university would like to inform you that no application fees have ever been collected prior to the acceptance. All fees are to be collected directly via wire transfer or online payment to the university only. No representative outside of the university is eligible to collect money from any applicants.

Attached are the forged (fake) letter of acceptance received from an email of one applicant whom the university has never processed his application. I also attached a copy of Jacob Ezekiel's ID picture for your information in case you want to report to the authority.

Regards,

Vannapond Suttichujit, B.S., M.Ed., M.Ed.

Dean of Academic Affairs
International University of Humanities and Social Sciences
vannapond@iuhs-edu.net

Pia website ya IUHS Costa Rica wametoa angalizo kwenye ukurasa wa 'APPLICATION' juu ya huyu ndugu Mtanzania aliyetapeli wenzake. Angalizo linasema hivi:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: JACOB EZEKIEL (AKA JACOB ENOCK) IS NOT A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNIVERSITY. ALL UNIVERSITY DOCUMENTS ARE PRINTED WITH A WATERMARK AND INCLUDE THE UNIVERSITY SEAL IN BLACK INK.

Nimeshauriwa kwa sasa nisiweke scan ya passport yake hapa. Hata hivyo kwa yeyote anayetaka nimtumie anaweza kunitumia msg kwa: m.kishongo@yahoo.com.

Kwa wale ambao walikuwa wanajiandaa kutuma Application Fee na Visa Application Fee kupitia huyu kiumbe, wajue wataliwa kama ambavyo imeshatokea kwa ndugu zetu.

Aidha itakuwa vizuri kutoa ushauri kwa waathirika juu ya hatua za kuchukua ili mtuhumiwa ambaye particulars zake ziko kwenye passport scan aweze kukamatwa. Inavyoonekana huyu mtu yupo hapa hapa Tz ndo maana uongozi wa IUHS wanatushauri tumripoti kwa authority.

Apply Now!
IUHS is now accepting applications for the 2011-2012 Academic Year. We are offering full scholarships to qualified students.
  • Scholarship for Southeast Asian Emerging Leaders: Open to Citizens of ASEAN Member States
  • Scholarship for Researchers: Open to Scholars with two or more publications in peer reviewed academic journals.
  • Scholarship for Latin American Emerging Leaders: Open to Citizens of Latin American Countries.
  • Emerging Academic Scholarship of the International Academy of Humanities and Social Sciences (Publication Support)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: JACOB EZEKIEL (AKA JACOB ENOCK) IS NOT A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNIVERSITY. ALL UNIVERSITY DOCUMENTS ARE PRINTED WITH A WATERMARK AND INCLUDE THE UNIVERSITY SEAL IN BLACK INK.

Kwa nini usianike tu hiyo picha yake hadharani?? Wengine ametusababishia maumivu makali.

Natafakari kufanya hivyo.

Tuwekee tu picha yake maana ameshatapeli watanzania wengi, yawezekana tupo naye mtaani humuhumu.
Kuna umuhimu wa kumuumbua sababu hana utu kabisa! Hata usiwaze mara mbili weka tu, nitarudi baadaye kuja kuiangalia picha ya jambawazi la mtandaoni!

Jamani kwakweli hii inachanganya sana. Uongo mpaka lini? Mimi ni mmoja wa watu nilioaply na wiki 2 zilizopita nilipata barua hii ninaipaste hapa

Recently, the university received a forged (fake) letter of acceptance created by our former student, Jacob Ezekiel (also known as Jacob Enock). The university would like to inform you that no application fees have ever been collected prior to the acceptance. All fees are to be collected directly via wire transfer or online payment to the university only. No representative outside of the university is eligible to collect money from any applicants.

Attached are the forged (fake) letter of acceptance received from an email of one applicant whom the university has never processed his application. I also attached a copy of Jacob Ezekiel's ID picture for your information in case you want to report to the authority.

Regards,

Dean of Academic Affairs
vannapond@iuhs-edu.net

Nimetumiwa copy ya pasport inayoonyesha picha ya enock na sample letter ya barua anazowatumia watu waliopata nafasi. kama hiyo haitoshi, jana nimepata mail ya mtu mwenye jina la Palangyo akilalamika kuwa nani amwamini . Napaste mail yake hapa chini

Dear Mr Vannapond,
I have also received a similar acceptance letter of your university from Mr Jacob Enock after depositing some money in Tanzanian Shillings equivalent to $ 70 (as instructed by him) in his bank account.. In the same account, I have also deposited another amount equivalent to $350 for visa application fee. I have attached the said letter. Scanned copies of bank pay-in slips are being sent in a separate e-mail.

Why did I and may family trust Jacob Enock?

After seeing advertisements in Tanzanian blogs, my uncle wrote to Jacob to inquire more. Jacob explained that he is incharge of admission of African Students. Then my uncle wrote the following to inquire confirmatory information about Jacob Ezekiel from IUHS authorities:

Dear Friends,
I am writing from Congo DRC.
We have seen from some blogs that Mr JACOB E. ENOCK (a Tanzanian) is working at your University in the
Admission and Scholarship Office. He has introduced himself as coordinator for African students seeking scholarships.

We kindly request your confirmation that he is truly your staff before we apply for scholarship through him. Jacob has done nothing bad to us but we just want to satisfy ourselves that we are dealing with the right, genuine person.

We thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Masinga Kishongo

On behalf of some students.

My uncle received the following response from you:

Dear Masinga Kishongo,

I would like to inform you that Jacob Enock is our prospective students who receives scholarship to study in our program. He has been serving as our graduate assistant for the admission office in order to receive additional financial accommodation from our university. You can visit our sample live online lecture that will be held this Sunday for Business English class if you wish to see how our program function via online. I have been encouraging students who wish to persue our degree but having limited financial resource to enroll in our degree via online. The online track will provide students up to full tuition reduction in addition to weekly live lecture. This method will enable students to persue the degree without additional expese in housing abroad in our campus.

Dean of Academic Affairs
vannapond@iuhs-edu.net

From that response, we trusted Jacob and so we did everything that he directed us to do including how to deposit money in his personal account on behalf of IUHS. My parents exhausted all means to raise that money believing that I may succeed to get scholarship. It is very painful to us.

Mr Vannapond, we didn't understand in your recent e-mail when you referred to Jacob as your former student, contrary to your response in the above quoted mail that he is a prospective student and at the same time he is working with you. Please we need clarification on that as we would like to know if he is still in Costa Rica. And if he is there, would IUHS assist in blocking his bank account so that we can recover our money.

We also kindly request to know our fate as far as our scholarship applications are concerned.

Yours sincerely,

Ruth Emmanuel Pallangyo
To: slmhamad@yahoo.com; salumkaporo@yahoo.com; jandesangy@yahoo.com; madinidon@yahoo.com; muallemkamara@yahoo.com; jmkina@yahoo.com; dmurenzi@gmail.com; ngassaganja@yahoo.com; safiseif@hotmail.com; kadetemihayo@yahoo.co.uk; ruthema89@yahoo.com; jallohmr2006@yahoo.com; mkoba200p@yahoo.com; chazjey@yahoo.com; gilbert.suma@yahoo.com
Cc: Jacob Enock <j-enock@live.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:42 PM
Subject: Forged (fake) document and application fee

Regards,

Dean of Academic Affairs
vannapond@iuhs-edu.net

Nayo ina attachment zingine. Kwakweli sielewi kwanini watu wanacheza na mind za watu hivi!!!!

Back
Top Bottom