Rwanda, Tanzania pay highest for lecturers

Hizi figure zimekaa kisiasa zaidi!
ukichukua hiyo hela ukatoa makato yote yanayorudi serikalini (Kwa TZ)
the remaining ammunt ni significant low (haina kitu) ndo maaana hata elimu wanayoitoa ni mradi tu,
so wanalazimika kukimbizana na mikukuta ili kufidia gepu!

Uchumi wa Kenya ni MKUBWA kwenye VITABU... Lakini Kiraslimali ni TANZANIA... up to GDP Ni wazungu tu wanapenda kuishi KENYA sababu ya SHERIA zao FINYU... kwahiyo wanasema UCHUMI wa KENYA
ni MKUBWA ... KENYA it is only 10% ya ARDHI ndio yenye kuzalisha chakula kila siku njaa... sisi 70%
I have tried not to laugh at your folly but I couldn't stop myself. I know these are partial facts but if such facts were to be true then according to your stats.its much better to live in tz than say Dubai!?

I'm trying to explain something (the quality of education..) but I can't... what are we paying for? Are we paying for the education that the professors acquired or are we paying for the education they are giving out?
. We are supposed to pay for both. That’s why if you bring your car to my garage if it has electrical problem, I will charge you only 2 dollars for fixing the wire and charge you 8 dollars for knowing which wire to touch. If we can’t cost what it takes to be able to deliver something then anybody can deliver it.

I have tried not to laugh at your folly but I couldn't stop myself. I know these are partial facts but if such facts were to be true then according to your stats.its much better to live in tz than say Dubai!?

Kenya is not DUBAI now... but do you know DUBAI is only an OPEN PORT which earn them MONEY ?

I'm trying to explain something (the quality of education..) but I can't... what are we paying for? Are we paying for the education that the professors acquired or are we paying for the education they are giving out?
With regard to quality of education, we have to emphasize it right from nursery schools. Yes, foundation matters! Otherwise, there is very little that professors at University can do. Moreover, the gvt and private sector must take initiative to make use and encourage researches from our Universities. That is what is happening in the developed World.

sasa hawa maprofessor walipwe sh. ngapi? kama vipi wapunguziwe tu..maana huku vyuoni ni kukariri tu tunafundishwa kwanza majority wamesoma bure tena kwa pesa hizo hizo za serikali...hawana initiatives zozote za kuboresha mifumo ya elimu ili watu tujifunze kujitegemea badala yakutegemea kuajiriwa tu....huu ni mtazamo tu msijenge chuki..i stand to be corrected...

For UD we have both... the quality of education as well as the profs

wewe acha pumba hapa tunaongelea mshahara wa lecturers tanzania ukilinganisha na nchi nyingne ....unataka kuharibu hali ya hewa kwa kuleta mada zako za ajabu.....mi jitu mingine bhanaa ovyooooo

Kuna tofauti ya Lecturer,Senior Lecturer,assistant wake,tutorial,professor na associate Professor nadhani ulimaanisha Rwanda, Tanzania pay highest for Professors
lecture =masters/phd,assitance lecture=masters,senior lecture/phd with many publications/prof=senior lecture

Elimu Kwetu ni Kuongea Kiingereza, Watoto wakijua Kiingereza ndio wamesoma na inaonyesha wana akili, hivyo wanastahili hayo malipo!

By Mzee Mwanakijiji I'm trying to explain something (the quality of education..) but I can't... what are we paying for? Are we paying for the education that the professors acquired or are we paying for the education they are giving out?

This is narrow view on the work of academician, teaching is just a small component, they do research and consultancy. Doing research and consultancy usually provides relevant information that can positivelly contribute to policy making and other important State strategies. Now if you question on teaching only, you will never understand the value of academician in a country. maybe the good question could be, How is you government utilize potentiality of existing academicians in development issues ?

By Mzee Mwanakijiji I'm trying to explain something (the quality of education..) but I can't... what are we paying for? Are we paying for the education that the professors acquired or are we paying for the education they are giving out?

This is narrow view on the work of academician, teaching is just a small component, they do research and consultancy. Doing research and consultancy usually provides relevant information that can positivelly contribute to policy making and other important State strategies. Now if you question on teaching only, you will never understand the value of academician in a country. maybe the good question could be, How is you government utilize potentiality of existing academicians in development issues ?

Well articulated.

lecturer mkuu nilichapia kidogo maana pc ilikuwa ipo kwenye danger zone umeme ulikatika nkawanapost haraka

Thank you.

Try to check the quality of education among the iniversities in four coutries Tz , Kenya , Uganda and Rwanda . Kenya pays low salary but the quality of education is a bit better.

Try to check the quality of education among the iniversities in four coutries Tz , Kenya , Uganda and Rwanda . Kenya pays low salary but the quality of education is a bit better.
You dont know what you are talking about...have u ever attended any university/school in Kenya? Msichanganye kiingereza na "quality education".
PILI, hujafanya utafiti kubaini kiwango wanacholipwa wahadhiri/watafiti/wanataaluma Kenya vs living cost nchini humo. Kwa mahesabu rahisi wao wanalipwa zaidi kuliko TZ (*ukikokotoa pesa ya kwao, KSH kuja TSH) KE wanalipwa zaidi balaa linakuja kwenye gharama za maisha KE (hasa Nairobi) maisha ni tight kama jiwe.

Bongo wanataaluma wangekuwa wanalipwa vizuri wangekimbilia nafasi za kisisasa/uteuzi?

Back
Top Bottom