Rumors has it that things are begining to worsen in Berut Kingdom!

BEHOLD

JF-Expert Member
Nov 17, 2013
Things are getting worse and worse while the authorities are still reluctant to even warn the people at least to know that the enemy is in their livelihoods,

And now the "mosquito" has landed on our testicles amid strong rumors that several high ranking army officers and intelligence personels have kicked the bucket in these few days owing to increasing attacks.

Will silence and foolhardy boasting that the King demonstrates, ever spare peoples lives in this trend of things?

As you should know by now, the King's mind is completely disconnected from reality and is expected to remain that way for the foreseeable future.

I'm warning everybody to take control of her/his destiny.

Watu wanapukutika kwelikweli. Tuendelee tu kumuomba Mungu ili atunusuru huku tukiendelea kuchukua tahadhari na hatua madhubuti.

Things are getting worse and worse while the authorities are still reluctant to even warn the people at least to know that the enemy is in their livelihoods,

And now the "mosquito" has landed on our testicles amid strong rumors that several high ranking army officers and intelligence personels have kicked the bucket in these few days owing to increasing attacks.

Will silence and foolhardy boasting that the King demonstrates, ever spare peoples lives in this trend of things?

Reporting from Beirut? 🤩🤩🤩

Trumpism in its disgusting ugliness is no solution to Lebanon blues. A JB (JOHN BIDEN) might be just the way out. A Lebabese Biden. Any suggestions for candidature or even better, SERA?

Watu wanapukutika kwelikweli. Tuendelee tu kumuomba Mungu ili atunusuru huku tukiendelea kuchukua tahadhari na hatua madhubuti.

Mbona hata mambele wanapupitika, whats so amaizing with Tanzania that something can be done to stop it?

MATAGA wamepita kapa hapo.

Weka kwa kiswahili tafadhali ili hadi chattle waelewe.

Things are getting worse in deed, after all in Beirut people seems to be fine with it, they are now catch the fire with naked hands , some praised the King some criticised the King but fear is everywhere.

Things are getting worse in deed, after all in Beirut people seems to be fine with it, they are now catch the fire with naked hands , some praised the King some criticised the King but fear is everywhere .
Of recent, there is a soaring number of "Beirutians" kicking the buckets. Two colleagues and one neighbor around my office have perished. I normally wear masks everywhere I go, I cannot be told what to do. I do responsibly.

Of recent, there is a soaring number of "Beirutians" kicking the buckets. Two colleagues and one neighbor around my office have perished. I normally wear masks everywhere I go, I cannot be told what to do. I do responsibly
Kicking buckets seems to be usually, but authority and other Parastatals try to hide the truth, but since the begging of the world no one managed to cover the light , light is always the light and Darkness is darkness . Truth must be out in no time.

We argue all Beirut civilians to take care most of all to observe all measures required by WHO, to wear mask washing hands and to keep distance for each other. Things are no longer the same there.

Back
Top Bottom