Robert Mugabe asked to be UN 'leader for tourism'

Kabaridi we are in a political quandary the Un is no longer a refuge for the needy like us..........but a place where stinking deals are made and executed....................
Rutashubanyuma, esentially I meant of the two school of thoughts. Well their agendas are diverse and are motivated solely for their own gain. utakuta the agenda ni ule waliokuwa nao zamani. Wakati huu wameerevuka. Look at Mugabe and all he has done. I like what Mugabe has shown the white men that Africa is no longer bound under colonial chains. We are lacking breeds like Mugabe in Africa. Waislamu waliachilia Libya ikasambaratika. I would not want to see Waafrika tukitengana hivyo. The whites have realized that there are other emerging economies other than the west and they are no longer guaranteed to have the influence they used to have. It is for this reason the whites are coming back to Harare with their tails hidden trying to save their faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rutashubanyuma, esentially I meant of the two school of thoughts. Well their agendas are diverse and are motivated solely for their own gain. utakuta the agenda ni ule waliokuwa nao zamani. Wakati huu wameerevuka. Look at Mugabe and all he has done. I like what Mugabe has shown the white men that Africa is no longer bound under colonial chains. We are lacking breeds like Mugabe in Africa. Waislamu waliachilia Libya ikasambaratika. I would not want to see Waafrika tukitengana hivyo. The whites have realized that there are other emerging economies other than the west and they are no longer guaranteed to have the influence they used to have. It is for this reason the whites are coming back to Harare with their tails hidden trying to save their faces.

kabaridi,you said it all...Mugabe saw it time ago that we don't have to always look West,our necks will stiffened...there is East.

Tatizo ambalo bado tunalo waafrica ni kuwaona hao so called "west" ni watu wasafi. One just has to revisit Walter Rodney's (among other books) How Europe Underdeveloped Africa or Ibekwe Chinweizu's The West And The Rest of Us to understand the mechanisms at play here. While I am not condoning the actions of dictatorial African leaders, hawa wazungu ni mbwa mwitu waliovaa ngozi ya kondoo. Hivyo ndivyo nionavyo!

Mamzalendo...............you have hit a jackpot...............we can begin talking about the scramble for Zim diamonds and Mugabe is a central character in that jigsaw...................I heard he had demanded that title if they want to drain his country of that gem....................and Europeans have wasted no time pleasing the dictator at expense of African souls in dire need of major rehabilitation.............

oh my God this is very sad i always believed Mugabe is smart but if he valued his pride versus his people he is the worst man to ever exist and shame on him, after all that his citizen went through. i pray he has plan b to outsmart this white people. what i don't get in today's life is why people value money, fame over fellow human. in today's world there is no husband, brother, mother anybody can harm you badly. Is anybody leaving this world with all the money and fame?

naona wana utani na Mugabe hawa jamaa-hatafanya hio kitu-na hata subordinates wake hawataweza kufanya-may be akiwa hayupo madarakani

UN hawana misimamo kabisa...............sasa huyu jambazi naye waona ni kivuno cha utalii.....give me a break............

Take two:- Mkuu ukisha maliza break, soma posti ya DON KILLUMINATI (HABARI MBAYA KWA SEKTA YA UTALII TANZANIA (Imeandikwa Leo UK) kutoka jarida la lnsurance za kusafiri kimataifa la UK. Kiwastan, watapandisha kiwango cha travel insurance ya kuja Bongo, na nchi ya balozi insurance yake itashushwa kwakua ndo nyumbani kwa balozi. Yani ni kama wanachenji Traffic Lights, wamewasha njano upande wa tanzania halafu wanawasha kijani upande wa Zimbabwe na Zambia. Its strategic marketing move. Natuma wizara ya utalii inaona hii ngoma. They have to ratain the new and old tourists, forget about the ambassador ****.

The only weakness of Mugabe is overstyaing in Power otherwise he is curently the best Africa president,PERIOD

Back
Top Bottom