Respect yourself

you don't have what!!
hahaha that dude will have to carry around this shame for the rest of his life, hahaha i wuld have disapear mbaali sana frm TZ if i were in his shoes...
Hahaha please I don't want to laugh

That dude needs to see a psychiatric to get some psychotherapy unless otherwise atakufa huku amesimama

Hahaha please I don't want to laugh

That dude needs to see a psychiatric to get some psychotherapy unless otherwise atakufa huku amesimama
psysiotherapy won't do him anything, he should stop his childish acting and be a Man...otherwise let the society keep condemn him, he is stupid anyway he won't stop that...

psysiotherapy won't do him anything, he should stop his childish acting and be a Man...otherwise let the society keep condemn him, he is stupid anyway he won't stop that...
Let's stop loosing our precious energy to talk about!

*START WITH YOUR THOUGHT*

What you daily accommodate in your mind is what you eventually become .

Regularly have positive, confident, caring and respectful thoughts.

Have the best possible thoughts about any situation and you'll attract the best possible outcome.

It may not be easy but you'll have to change the thoughts that you have if you must accomplish your goals.

As you change your thoughts you begin to see a new you .

You start seeing possibilities in impossibilities, and confronting the mountain of difficulties is so easy because your mind has been positively charged. *BE WISE*

*HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU

*START WITH YOUR THOUGHT*

What you daily accommodate in your mind is what you eventually become .

Regularly have positive, confident, caring and respectful thoughts.

Have the best possible thoughts about any situation and you'll attract the best possible outcome.

It may not be easy but you'll have to change the thoughts that you have if you must accomplish your goals.

As you change your thoughts you begin to see a new you .

You start seeing possibilities in impossibilities, and confronting the mountain of difficulties is so easy because your mind has been positively charged. *BE WISE*

*HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU
thank you, likewise Numbisa