Respect yourself

A great future doesn't require a great past. The rest of your story is still unwritten.

A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
- #Mae West

“Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.”
- #Stan Smith

What is, is.
What is not, is not.

Disturbance is a by-product of resistance.

Happiness is a by-product of acceptance.

You can not control what happens to you.

But you can control how you respond to what happens to you.

Staying positive doesn't mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days, you know that there are better ones coming.

You think it’s so easy to change yourself. You think it’s so easy, but it’s not. True, things don’t stay the same forever: couches are replaced, boys leave, you discover a song, your body becomes forever scarred. And with each of these moments you change and change again, your true self spinning, shifting positions– but always at last it returns to you, like a dancer on the floor. Because throughout it all, you are still, always, you: beautiful and bruised, known and unknowable. And isn’t that―just you―enough.

You love people. They disappoint you. But sometimes, they don’t. They just keep loving you, right through it all, waiting for you to wake up and appreciate them. To say, ‘I love you. I’ve always loved you back.

I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do.

You are not responsible for other people’s happiness and they are not responsible for yours.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

Just because your past has been damaged doesn’t mean your future has to be worthless.

Pay attention to your words, they could mean the world for someone someday.

Another morning comes. It always does. Time always moves at the same rate, only feelings have different speeds. Every day can mark a whole lifetime or a single heartbeat, depending on who you spend it with.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but a little want of knowledge is also a dangerous thing.

If Mathematical numbers were given an opportunity to speak, I think some were going to accuse zero and one. But why accusing zero and 1???
Any number that is multiplied by zero gives zero. Zero will bring down numbers to nothing.
There are some people in life who are like number zero.
If you associate with them no matter how valuable you are, they will bring you down to zero.

How about one???
Any number multiplied by one remains unchanged no matter how big it is.
There are some people in life that are like one. No matter how they touch your life you remain the same.
You don't grow, you don't improve, you remain the same.

What kind of person are you???? and whom do you associate with????
May God separate us from everyone carrying the spirit of Zero (0) and One (1).
May HE also help us grow and be greater than 1 so that when we touch others lives, we will add value.
Stay blessed and continue to be a blessing to others. AMEN

The greatest miracle is to be alive. We can put an end to our suffering just by realizing that our suffering is not worth suffering for!

Happy Sunday,

10 Principles Of Life

Stop and ask yourself today,"How do I really feel
about myself?"

Before you answer read these ten principles.

(1) Never think or speak
negatively about
yourself; that puts you in
disagreement with God.

(2) Meditate on your God
given strengths and
learn to encourage yourself,
for much of the time
nobody else will.

(3) Don't compare yourself to anybody else.
You're unique,one of
a kind, an original. So don't
settle for being a copy.

(4) Focus on your potential,
not your limitations.
Remember, God lives in you!

(5) Find what you like to do,
do well, and strive
to do it with excellence.

(6) Have the courage to be
different. Be a God pleaser,
not a people pleaser.

(7) Learn to handle criticism.
Let it develop you
instead of discouraging you.

(8) Determine your own
worth instead of letting
others do it for you. They'll short- change you!

(9) Keep your shortcomings
in perspective - you're
still awork in progress.

(10) Focus daily on your
greatest source of
confidence - the God Who
lives in you !

Wishing you most & more.

Happy morning,

Excellent way to start the day.

5 Steps to do in morning :

Close ur eyes,
Take a deep breath,
Open ur arms wide,

Feel ur heart beat & say,Here I AM OH LORD, Embrace ME & be my STRENGTH TODAY!!!

Morning reflections :-

When the power of love overcomes the love of power; the world will know peace.*
Jimi Hendrix

*Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Emotions are part of the equation of our lives, but not the entire equation. Just because something feels good doesn’t mean it is good. Just because something feels bad doesn’t mean it is bad. Emotions are merely signposts, suggestions that our neurobiology gives us, not commandments. Therefore, we shouldn’t always trust our own emotions. In fact, I believe we should make a habit of questioning them.