Relationships quotations. .

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein

The problem with wrong people is that they dont leave u the way they met u. . They reduce your concentration on success, divide your vision and multply your confusion!

Don't blame others for your problems..

I dont regret my past i just regret the time i have wasted with the wrong people. .

The only way to move forward is to leave past behind including what you called ''wrong people" . Is no point regretting something that you can't bring back eg "TIME' ....

Make the most of the time you have now ..

Take care...

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough

A relationship is like a rose. How long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours, you'll see at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh. To have it leave, you'd rather die. You hope you've found that special rose, cause you love and care for the one you choose

kuishi na mke ni mtihani...,,ila kuishi bila mke ni mtihani zaidi.......kumchunga mume asipopoe nje ni vigumu .....ila kumchunga mwanamke asipopolewe nje nii vigumu zaidi....

A woman’s loyalty is tested when her man has nothing, A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.

Sometimes, you just need to distance yourself from a lover. If she cares you will notice, if she doesn't, you know where you stand.

Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.

If you marry one woman, She will fight with you.

But, if you marry 2 women, They will fight for you.

Think different. Add a wife, save a life.

"Nakupenda sana lakini siko tayari kupelekwa mwabepande kwaajili yako"

"You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with"