Reflections: 2014 Moments of Zen

Karucee

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2012
Happy New Year JF.

2014 wasn't easy but this thread isn't about dwelling on the bitter past. It is about those wonderufl moments we had last year however few or brief they may have been.

Being a mother, each day brought me new joy seeing my fine young man grow into a responsible gentleman. But my absolute moment of zen was on 19 th Dec 2014 where as I lay on my theater bed God gave me a screaming little bundle of joy. A little son. So tiny, so beautiful..so hungry!!

I could write the whole night about my csec experience. Weeping with joy as the doc sewed me up. The freezing theatre... the nausea, the flood of emotions... but I have a little boy to nurse.

I am happy. And so begins my 2015 with zeal. Am grateful to the Almighty for the joy of being a mother the second time. I pray that each woman or man who desires a child shall have their wish granted.

So that was my absolute moment of zen.

What was yours?

The Boss KIKUNGU gwijimimi miss neddy Tized Mr Rocky King'asti Kaunga The secretary gfsonwin watu8 farkhina BAK OLESAIDIMU, Mentor, Jestina...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dearest,
I am so happy for your blessings. Ungetuambia we would be pampering you with all sorts of nasty things to quench your cravings. May the good Lord take good care of you both.

I am seeing a new beginning for 2015. It is gonna be a grand year of breaking my own records, so help me God. 2014? What didnt kill me made me wiser (mjini huhitaji kuwa na miguvu, unahitaji hekima na akili chache tu)

Much much love

PIC Karucee hongera zako nyingi sana kwa kuleta kiumbe kingine hapa duniani. Kumbe ndiyo sababu ulikuwa mpole kupita kiasi kumbe ulikuwa unalea tumbo. Kila la heri na baraka Mungu akukuzie watoto wako wote wawe na afya njema na akili tele.

Thank you sugarplum

Wishing you an amazing year.
Dearest,
I am so happy for your blessings. Ungetuambia we would be pampering you with all sorts of nasty things to quench your cravings. May the good Lord take good care of you both.

I am seeing a new beginning for 2015. It is gonna be a grand year of breaking my own records, so help me God. 2014? What didnt kill me made me wiser (mjini huhitaji kuwa na miguvu, unahitaji hekima na akili chache tu)

Much much love

Nilichelewa kuiona hii thread jirani Karucee...

Mwaka 2014 umeisha Mungu ashukuriwe sana maana umeisha huku nyuso zetu zikiwa zimepambwa na tabasamu...

Zaidi hongera kwako, kwa baba mtoto na familia yako pia kwa maongezeko ya kijana wa kiume katika familia yako...

Uwe na mwaka mpya mwema jirani!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year JF.

2014 wasn't easy but this thread isn't about dwelling on the bitter past. It is about those wonderufl moments we had last year however few or brief they may have been.

Being a mother, each day brought me new joy seeing my fine young man grow into a responsible gentleman. But my absolute moment of zen was on 19 th Dec 2014 where as I lay on my theater bed God gave me a screaming little bundle of joy. A little son. So tiny, so beautiful..so hungry!!

I could write the whole night about my csec experience. Weeping with joy as the doc sewed me up. The freezing theatre... the nausea, the flood of emotions... but I have a little boy to nurse.

I am happy. And so begins my 2015 with zeal. Am grateful to the Almighty for the joy of being a mother the second time. I pray that each woman or man who desires a child shall have their wish granted.

So that was my absolute moment of zen.

What was yours?

The Boss KIKUNGU gwijimimi miss neddy Tized Mr Rocky King'asti Kaunga The secretary gfsonwin watu8 farkhina BAK OLESAIDIMU, Mentor, Jestina...

honestly?am just glad napumua
thank God for this
am glad to still have u distant relatives
am glad napitia shida na raha because pain is wht makes me feel alive and learning more
hogera sana kwa zawadi ya mtoto
wish angejua kiasi gani am keeping falling inlavu with his mother wakat hata sijawah kumuona wala kumsikia sauti yake
all i all God bless u guys!

honestly?am just glad napumua
thank God for this
am glad to still have u distant relatives
am glad napitia shida na raha because pain is wht makes me feel alive and learning more
hogera sana kwa zawadi ya mtoto
wish angejua kiasi gani am keeping falling inlavu with his mother wakat hata sijawah kumuona wala kumsikia sauti yake
all i all God bless u guys!
teh teh teeeeeeh