R.i.p dona summer

papag

JF-Expert Member
Jul 31, 2009
LaDonna Adrian Gaines (December 31, 1948 – May 17, 2012[SUP][1][/SUP]), known by the stage name Donna Summer, was an American singer-songwriter who gained prominence during the disco era of the 1970s. She had a mezzo-soprano vocal range, and was a five-time Grammy Award winner.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] Summer was the first artist to have three consecutive double albums reach number one on the U.S. Billboard chart, and she also charted four number-one singles in the United States within a 13-month period.

Summer died on May 17, 2012. The Associated Press reports that she died in the morning at her home in Key West, Florida at age 63 following a battle with cancer.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP] The Bradenton Herald quotes "Sarasota County records" stating that she lived in Englewood, Florida at the time of her death. The reference did not state the place of her death.[SUP][6][/SUP]
220px-Nobel_Peace_Price_Concert_2009_Donna_Summer3.jpg

Alikuwa msanii bora wakati huo, hasa nyimbo zake km Mark Arthur Park, Hot stuff, On the Radio, I Feel Love, I beleave in Jesus, na nyinginezo nyingi, binafsi nilimpenda. Rekodi zake zilipangwa kiutaalam, na ala nyingine hata nashindwa kuzifahamu, yaani kama concert hivi. RIP Donner Summer!!!!

Back
Top Bottom