Quotable quotes of Suleiman Mohammed Yahya Al Adawi - Dowans

Buswelu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 16, 2007
1. “I am here to find a happy resolution, a business decision. I am ready to offer something nice to Tanesco if it works out.”

2. “I don’t want to be known. I am a low-profile businessman. I walk free here in Dar es Salaam, and no one knows I own Dowans.”

3. “Rostam Aziz is a friend of mine. He invited me to come and invest here, but he didn’t put in any cent in the project.”

4. “I have businesses in 12 countries allover the world. I can’t go and represent myself in every country. That’s why I gave Rostam power of attorney.”

5. “We have not been tarnished, but we have been mixed up with something else (Richmond)”

6. “I do not need to be cleared by anyone; my electricity here will clear me.”

He says
"I don't want to be known. I am a low-profile businessman. I walk free here in Dar es Salaam, and no one knows I own Dowans."

and then

I have businesses in 12 countries allover the world. I can't go and represent myself in every country. That's why I gave Rostam power of attorney."

Low profile indeed!

Nimezipenda dna hizi quoutes nimeziweka pia kenye jukwaa la lugha

You need to be absolutely stupid to believe this kind of crap.

Nakumbuka mwanakijiji aliwahi kufanya mahojiano na mtu anayefanana na jina kama la huyu na alikana kufahamu kitu hicho.

Labda kumbukumbu yangu mbaya. Richmond/Dowans wanajulikana hakuna haja ya kuzungushana tena. Issue hapa ni kuwalipa au kutowalipa.

Back
Top Bottom