Putting Laws into practice:The challenge of implementation.

Josephine

JF-Expert Member
Sep 5, 2010
Why are we not pleased with the Government of Jakaya Kikwete and CCM at Large?

The test of a political accountability to all men and women is whether Laws and Polices are put into practice and make a difference to the community.CCM government Lucks Political accountability in all sectors.where polices and Laws are not proper put into practice.

Strong political participation,powerful representation and even ground -breaking laws and policies will change a little or nothing unless polices are actually enforced.

The greater demand of accountability,is the only way to save the economy of Tanzania.But this has just prove difficult to be practice in the Parliament as we all so in the last session where members where defending their on interests.

Implementation which involves the translation of polices into directive procedures,doctrine,budget allocation,recruitment patterns,incentive systems,reporting,monitoring and finally oversight system should not be a challenge.

Members, welcome to the flow and discuss what should be done.I have realized Kikwete has failed to do his part as a leader by telling the Community what measures he will take if polices and Law implementation fails instead he complains like you and me.

Kwenye accountability ndiyo sifuri kabisa,kosa kubwa linatendeka chini ya wizara fulani halafu waziri wake anatuambia hajiuzulu kwa kejeli na dharau.
Halafu serikalini kila mtu ni msemaji kuanzia raisi na mawaziri wake na makatibu na viongozi wa chama(ndoa kati ya chama tawala na serikali),makada wa chama nk,wote wanapingana/toa kauli tofauti katika jambo hilohilo

Why are we not pleased with the Government of Jakaya Kikwete and CCM at Large?

The test of a political accountability to all men and women is whether Laws and Polices are put into practice and make a difference to the community.CCM government Lucks Political accountability in all sectors.where polices and Laws are not proper put into practice.

Strong political participation,powerful representation and even ground -breaking laws and policies will change a little or nothing unless polices are actually enforced.

The greater demand of accountability,is the only way to save the economy of Tanzania.But this has just prove difficult to be practice in the Parliament as we all so in the last session where members where defending their on interests.

Implementation which involves the translation of polices into directive procedures,doctrine,budget allocation,recruitment patterns,incentive systems,reporting,monitoring and finally oversight system should not be a challenge.

Members, welcome to the flow and discuss what should be done.I have realized Kikwete has failed to do his part as a leader by telling the Community what measures he will take if polices and Law implementation fails instead he complains like you and me.

Ndiyo maana Chadema wakaanzisha maandamano.Nawaunga mkono kwa mambo kama haya.

Back
Top Bottom