President Magufuli should know better and show some respect

It's an uphill task already for a government that made a heap of promises just to be able to secure some votes now finding itself in an awkward situation to fulfill the preelection promises.

It's typically unreasonable for the government to prevent the schools' authorities from collecting contributions from parents when it cannot offer an alternative.

By so doing, the government has not solved anything but instead its decision will only compound the already precarious situation.

The government must come live with the sustainable strategy that will offer a proper and permanent solution to the pupils' hunger saga and refrain from politicizing the matter.
You said it well, but who should come up with that strategy while the strategiest has spoken and so it shall be, you know exactly our atategiest never takes advice from any one, when he speaka its final, by the way, this is our time we Tanzanians to make a right decision for the coming ellection, do you think we can make any differences? Thats my question for sure

nilishwawahi kusema hapa

magufuli kupeleka watoto shule bure is oky
bur asipowalipa waalimu ni kazi bure hawa watoto watakauwa wajinga mara dufu walimu hawatawafundisha kitu chochote badala yake tutakuwa na taifa la wapumbafu .........

mtoto akiwa na njaa hatasikiliza lolote yaani hata shetani anaona aibu walimu hawana kitu mfukoni watoto hawana kitu tumboni

work done is == to bashite

Goodmorning;

This is funny,kids are starving at school and who cares.Teachers were trying to keep things moving and what does the HoS say,nothing! and what does he do, nothing.

The HoS must show some respect to the teachers who decided to mobilize the people to provide food for their kids in school.Free education should not be free.Parents must take some responsibility.

The money they send to schools is not even enough to pay for the basics and still, he dares to tell the teachers to not get involved and show some initiative just because he needs some political mileage.

I remember to have been asked if I would do anything that the HoS orders and I said yes with a Big But because I knew for sure that some things need to be handled with care.Here is the truth.

The government should provide lunch to students or else we are about to lose another generation.

I remain to be corrected

PBK
Hana tabia ya kuelewa kinyume cha maagizo yake, utawala utampa nguvu, hasira, na kiburi kuzidi uwezo wa binadamu. Mungu tuu anajua, waache watoto wakae na njaa

Let us wait an see. The impact of the decisions and actions taken today will be felt in the next ten years.
Just measure up the impacts of the so called "shule za kata " so as to give you a clear picture of how worse the situation is going to be ..

everybody is happy about an increasing number of experts but their quality is still quistionable ..Our education system still lacks a lot of things especially the proper infrastructures for Teaching ..

Kuna kitu kwamba tumeongeza bajeti ya sekta ya elimu lakini ada zimefutwa yaani hapo ni sawa na kuongeza maji katika ndoo iliyotoboka afu tutarajie ujazo mzuri .. nimesoma hizo shule na hilo bomu linalopikwa litalipuka muda si mrefu sana

Maamuzi hayo madogo, ya mlonganzila?, maumivu ya vyeti feki, siyo kwa bashite?, Kununua wapinzani? Jengo kuvunjwa etc, Huku ni mungu mtu hamjamjua?

nilishwawahi kusema hapa

magufuli kupeleka watoto shule bure is oky
bur asipowalipa waalimu ni kazi bure hawa watoto watakauwa wajinga mara dufu walimu hawatawafundisha kitu chochote badala yake tutakuwa na taifa la wapumbafu .........

mtoto akiwa na njaa hatasikiliza lolote yaani hata shetani anaona aibu walimu hawana kitu mfukoni watoto hawana kitu tumboni

work done is == to bashite
Kulipa waalimu ni jambo moja dogo san kama umeshawahi kupita katika hizi shule tena hata zisikumbue kabisaaaa ..

Bomu halisi ni quality ya waalimu wanaofundisha maana most of them ni generation ile ya kuchukua ualimu for job security and assurance of getting loans from heslb ..kutokana na waalimu wengi kuwa mtaani ,i think it was a perfect time to get competitive teachers through means that are used by the private school such as interview yaani process nzima iwe decentralized

Hamasa ndogo kwa waalimu kuanzia mishahara hadi makazi na pia wingi wa wanafunzi ambao hawawezi kuwasimamia..

Maabara na maktaba ya vitabu ..yaani hili ukipita katika mashule utalia na pengine ndio chanzo cha utamaduni hasi wa kujisomea ...

Vyakula na miundombinu ya michezo yaani duuhhh ...hata stadi za maisha tu ni aibu...

Education system inapumulia mashine af mtu anakuja kuona muarobaini ni kubadili grades na kutoa elimu bora ...

Teachers knows the situation much better than the POTUS,but few weeks ago teachers got a chance to speak with the president in their annual meeting but decided to stay mum on basic critical issues.The rich will get what they want but sorry for poor families.

Hivi kuna written policy ya elimu bure au ni maagizo tu. Kama hakuna hii ndo source ya matatizo
Kinachoendelea unafanya kile unachoona ni sawa leo ......... kama kuna makosa basi yatalekebeshwa mbeleni!!

Yaani kaaamua kuubeba Msalaba peke yake .... Hivyo sitegemei huko mbeleni watu kuwajibishwa kama akina Yona na Mramba kwa makosa ya serikali!!

Back
Top Bottom