Pastor alivyonilawiti - Lukyamuzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junius

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2009
LUKYAMUZI’S STORY

Julius Lukyamuzi had a shattered childhood after his parents separated in mid 1990s. He lived his early years in destitution with his mother near Bwebajja on Entebbe Road. After his Primary Seven education, he came to the city in 1995 in search of employment.

His story reveals how he found home on the streets, teamed up with street gangs for survival.But when later he re-discovered himself to abandon the Devil and turned to Christ, little did he know that he was actually running towards a bigger Devil than what he was fleeing.

His story is a fusion of sadness, exploitation and betrayal inflicted on him by people who were supposed to protect and counsel him. It’s also a glaring exposure of the emptiness of some of the emerging evangelical churches of pseudo-puritans who have turned into Devil’s disciples.Lukyamuzi narrated this seemingly unbelievable but chilling story to Red Pepper.

“One day in 1995, I was living at the Freedom Square in Katwe, a gospel crusade by Pastor Deo Balabyekubo, was announced.A policeman Mr Opolot who we had always seen around called me. I went straight to him. He asked why I was not getting saved. I got saved. He called a lady Aunt Jas who took me and other boys to Kibuye Prayer Palace of Pastor Balabyekubo. The next day, we met Balabyekubo and he promised to take us back to school. But he died shortly later.

I was staying at the church with about 15 other boys. When we returned from his burial certain pastors started picking us one by one.I was picked by Pastor Grace Kitaka. He took me to his home in Mengo near Bulange. (This is at Zakariya Kisingiri’s house next to the Supreme Court and Kitaka is Kisingiri’s grandchild). Kitaka told me he wanted me to stay with him and leave Kibuye Prayer Palace.

He collected me from the church the next day. He introduced me to his mother Princess Mugale. I found there big boys like Sebwama, Wilberforce, Andrew Kalibala, Aaron and others.He had no wife and children but had many adopted children. The same year 1995 he asked me if I wanted to go back to school. I agreed. He took me to Dynamic SSS. He introduced me as his son and renamed me Kitaka.

I was now known as Julius Kitaka. At his home, I shared a room with a boy David Lule. But we later conflicted and Pastor Kitaka asked me to start sleeping in his room. We were eight boys. He started using me for many strange things. HE WOULD TAKE ME TO THE BATHROOM AND FORCE ME TO MASTURBATE HIM AND TO KISS HIS WHOPPER.

Even Lule used to do it but we could not tell each other what we were going through. In 1996 we stopped going to Kibuye Prayer Palace and started going to Kansanga Miracle Centre at Pastor Kiwewesi’s Church. Kitaka is good at music. Churches used to invite him to work for them. So Kiwewesi had called him to help him. Kitaka had no church of his own.

At Kansanga, there were many pastors including Kiwewesi, Simbwa and Namutebi. Kitaka was a pastor for music. We were like his children and very close to him. In 1996 while in S.2, on a Sunday night, he took me to a small room. HE LEFT AND RETURNED WITH A BLANKET, GAVE IT TO ME AND LEFT AGAIN. HE RETURNED LATER AND TOLD ME TO MASTURBATE HIM.

I did and he started sodomising me. Because it was raining outside, nobody could hear my screams. I fled to the door, kicked it several times but no one could hear. That night I could not sleep. In the morning Kitaka came and told me to go to the bathroom. He followed me and watched me as I bathed. Later I went to his sister Irene Kisingiri (they lived together) and told her.

The woman knew his habits. She just said they would try to lock my room so that he did not disturb me again. I reported to the LCI chairman, Mr Kabanda. After telling him the story, he asked: “Aren’t you the son of Pastor Grace Kitaka called Julius Kitaka?” The LCI man told me this was a family matter which would be settled at family level. I told him I am Julius Lukyamuzi. He refused to give me a reference letter to the police and said he would come home to arbitrate.

When he came, we sat and Irene counseled the brother and advised that I be taken to hospital. They took me to Dr Kalibala of Namirembe Hospital who has a clinic in Nakulabye. He checked me and wrote a report, which Kitaka took.In 1997, we boys who lived at Kitaka’s home told Pastor Imelda Namutebi that Kitaka was a gay. She said, “He is not, it can’t be, never talk about a man of God, never touch my anointed one...” She got a Bible and started counseling us.

But we told her we were going to tell the whole world what this guy was doing. She pleaded saying if we did, the church would split. She asked us what we wanted, we said we wanted to leave Kitaka. She told us to be patient and warned that if I told my mum, I would see what would happen to me. After a couple of days, we wrote to Kitaka a letter and pushed it under his door. We condemned him for his actions. He called a meeting and quarreled till 5 A.M, knowing my handwriting; he singled me out and took me to boarding at Light College Katikamu. Emma and Simbwa were taken to Cardinal Nsubuga Memorial College.

In 1997 Namutebi started buying me drugs because I was discharging blood. In 1998 I completed my S.4. In 1999 Emma returned from school and said part of his intestine was coming out. He told Pastor Kitaka and he took him to Namirembe Hospital where he was operated on. We spent one and half months in hospital and on leaving the hospital, we could not back to Kitaka’s place.

In 2000, after reporting Kitaka to Police, Police turned guns on and arrested me for threatening violence and took me to Kira Road Police Station. Together with two others, I was charged in court the following day and released on bail. The case was eventually dismissed.

In 2001, with the help of Kitaka, I obtained a passport to enable me go to South Africa for an operation, but details in the passport were different from what I had filled in the forms; I was given an Identity Card of Kyambogo University.

I was coached on what to tell the embassy. But in August 2003, I was arrested.
“The Police came to my place and asked me for my ID, which I gave them. They asked, ‘Are you a student at Kyambogo University?’ I said, “Yes”.

I was taken to Old Kira Police Station and a few days later driven to Kyambogo University to the Registrar’s Office to be asked whether I was a student there. I wasn’t registered. I was taken to court on September 3rd and sentenced to two years in jail in Luzira. Six months later, I was transferred to Rwimi Prison in Kasese only to be released in January 2005.

On July 18, 2005, I learnt that Kitaka was arrested and later released by Moses Sakira on “orders from above”. I went to the IGP, Kale Kayihura, on August 24, 2006 who handed me over to his personal secretary Owomugisha Herman. Owomugisha was later transferred and replaced by Anne Asiimwe. Since then Kitaka has never appeared in court and my case hit a dead end.

Kaazi kweli kweli JF. Jamaa wanatafuta habari za mwaka 1996? Udini unasumbua sana wanyenyekevu.

Hii story Mkuu,
ipo katika gazeti la leo la "RED PEPPER" la Uganda.
kama leo tar 9.6.2009, kwako ww bado 1996, inaonyesha jinsi gani tulivyokuacha nyuma si kwa miaka bali kwa karne. Udini haunisumbui maana mm sikutaja habari za dini hap. Pole if you negatively received it.
fungua www.redpepper.ug.

Kaazi kweli kweli JF. Jamaa wanatafuta habari za mwaka 1996? Udini unasumbua sana wanyenyekevu.

Waache tu watapetape. Lakini wajue ya kuwa YESU yuko juu siku zote. Mwamedi yuko kaburini na nguvu za mauti zimemshikilia wala hawezi kuzishinda. YESU yu hai ameshinda nguvu za dhambi na mauti.

Hivi nyinyi wanyenyekevu mnataka tukakatafute kale kavulana alikokuwa amekaoa huyo mufti wenu Jumaa (aliyemwachia Shabani Simba) kaje katoe ushahidi hadharani? Mbona patakuwa hapatoshi hapa? Mnafikiri hatuyajui hayo?

JULIUSLUKYAMUZI.jpg
FAILED TO GET JUSTICE: Julius LukyamuziSodomy Pastor Forced Me To Kiss His Gu-Thing

Pastor Grace Kitaka has been dragged in a fresh sodomy scandal!! Julius Lukyamuzi has filed a fresh complaint to the Inspector General of Police in which he accuses police of failing his bid to get justice.
"I Julius Lukyamuzi complain of the way my matter of Sodomy was handled.

Shetani ni shetani tu anaweza kumwangusha mtu yeyote kama hayuko imara. Nafikiri hii story imewekwa hapa kwa kuwa aliyefanya dhambi hiyo alikuwa 'pastor' na wahalifu wenzake. Kama ni kweli haina mantiki kumtetea hata kama yuko kwenye dini yako unless anayemtetea naye ana matatizo hayo hayo. Pls tuiangalie dhambi kama Mungu anavyoiangalia na si kwa ushabiki. Kumbuka kuwa katika maneno yote mtu anayotamka yamerekodiwa mbinguni na kila mtu atahukumiwa kwayo! (Mathayo 12:36).

Nimeongea na mtu mmoja kutoka Uganda akaniambia kuwa hizi habari hazina uhakika na inasemekana zimepikwa. Huyu Pastor ni mojawapo wa Wachungaji ambao wamefanikiwa sana katika huduma zao huko Uganda na wako watu waliomuonea wivu na sasa wameamua kumzushia hiyo kashfa.
Haya ndo maneno aliyoniambia.

Nimeongea na mtu mmoja kutoka Uganda akaniambia kuwa hizi habari hazina uhakika na inasemekana zimepikwa. Huyu Pastor ni mojawapo wa Wachungaji ambao wamefanikiwa sana katika huduma zao huko Uganda na wako watu waliomuonea wivu na sasa wameamua kumzushia hiyo kashfa.

We nae ni ambassador wa christ gani? Vitu vingene tue tunakubali badala ya kukemea naona unatetea, huu upuuzi unafanya na mashehe na wachungaji wengi ni jukumu letu kukemea na sio kutetea.

mm hapa nipo na mwakilishi wa ubalozi wa Uganda(siyo tz), tunalipitia hili gazeti katika mtandao, na ananipa mikasa ya huyu Pastor na wenzake, kama hearsay evidence is admissible just admit this.

Stori hii niliisoma kwenye Gazeti la The Monitor la huko huko Uganda, nadhani ni kama miaka 2 iliyopita. Ninashangaa kuona tena leo iko kwenye gazeti jingine la udaku. Inawezekana kwamba kesi ya kwanza iliishia hewani na sasa mhusika kaamua kuiibua upya ili haki iweze kutendeka.

Labda cha kujiuliza ni kwamba je, ni kwanini kesi hiyo imeandikwa upya gazetini?

Shetani ni shetani tu anaweza kumwangusha mtu yeyote kama hayuko imara. Nafikiri hii story imewekwa hapa kwa kuwa aliyefanya dhambi hiyo alikuwa 'pastor' na wahalifu wenzake. Kama ni kweli haina mantiki kumtetea hata kama yuko kwenye dini yako unless anayemtetea naye ana matatizo hayo hayo. Pls tuiangalie dhambi kama Mungu anavyoiangalia na si kwa ushabiki. Kumbuka kuwa katika maneno yote mtu anayotamka yamerekodiwa mbinguni na kila mtu atahukumiwa kwayo! (Mathayo 12:36).
EEh! Kumbe na wewe wakati mwingine unaongeaga maneno ya hekima!? Mmmh... Very good.

Stori hii niliisoma kwenye Gazeti la The Monitor la huko huko Uganda, nadhani ni kama miaka 2 iliyopita. Ninashangaa kuona tena leo iko kwenye gazeti jingine la udaku. Inawezekana kwamba kesi ya kwanza iliishia hewani na sasa mhusika kaamua kuiibua upya ili haki iweze kutendeka.

Labda cha kujiuliza ni kwamba je, ni kwanini kesi hiyo imeandikwa upya gazetini?
Kabda bado hajapata haki yake.

Kabda bado hajapata haki yake.

I am christian, we do not need to entertain this kind of issues if are there any, its high time to use laws, and justice as to prevail. We have some pastors that are real wolves!

Hii story Mkuu,
ipo katika gazeti la leo la "RED PEPPER" la Uganda.
kama leo tar 9.6.2009, kwako ww bado 1996, inaonyesha jinsi gani tulivyokuacha nyuma si kwa miaka bali kwa karne. Udini haunisumbui maana mm sikutaja habari za dini hap. Pole if you negatively received it.
fungua www.redpepper.ug.

At Kansanga, there were many pastors including Kiwewesi, Simbwa and Namutebi. Kitaka was a pastor for music. We were like his children and very close to him. In 1996 while in S.2, on a Sunday night, he took me to a small room. HE LEFT AND RETURNED WITH A BLANKET, GAVE IT TO ME AND LEFT AGAIN. HE RETURNED LATER AND TOLD ME TO MASTURBATE HIM.

I did and he started sodomising me. Because it was raining outside, nobody could hear my screams. I fled to the door, kicked it several times but no one could hear. That night I could not sleep. In the morning Kitaka came and told me to go to the bathroom. He followed me and watched me as I bathed. Later I went to his sister Irene Kisingiri (they lived together) and told her.

Kaazi kweli kweli, habari ya mwaka 1996 sasa imekuwa ya mwaka 2009. Kitu cha kushangaza, wanyenyekevu wanashangilia maovu. lol

Kaazi kweli kweli, habari ya mwaka 1996 sasa imekuwa ya mwaka 2009. Kitu cha kushangaza, wanyenyekevu wanashangilia maovu. lol

Nilijuwa tu, kama kawaida yako utakuja kutetea liwati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom