"Ongeeni midomo isiwanuke. . ."

Oh in that case I surrender. I was in for a fight! I hate fights ambazo eti
twagombea a guy (hata kama ni hot). I am always loyal to friends. And i considered
u one nikashangaa mbona kanigeuka. Your man is quiete yummy thus looks eatable and
fun to be with but you saw him first hivo I leave him in your capable hands.
But Lizzy In any case mkataka 3some anytime usisite teh teh teh.
Hahahahaha Erry(ntakua nakuita hivyo. . .kama hupendi let me know) you made my day (bila kumsahau mama wa "Ongeeni. . . . ." ofcourse). .
You are a bad girl but you are still capable of being good. Love you muchos. . .mie ntakua narusha all the other hot guys your way so you won't be bored or tempted enough to go after mine.

Hahahahaha. .. .hiyo 'Menage a trois' ntakutafutia wakushiri. . .maana I Am a good girl all the way.Lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha Erry(ntakua nakuita hivyo. . .kama hupendi let me know) you made my day (bila kumsahau mama wa "Ongeeni. . . . ." ofcourse). .
You are a bad girl but you are still capable of being good. Love you muchos. . .mie ntakua narusha all the other hot guys your way so you won't be bored or tempted enough to go after mine.

Hahahahaha. .. .hiyo 'Menage a trois' ntakutafutia wakushiri. . .maana I Am a good girl all the way.Lolz

now thats the talk I wanted to talk. Bring em' one by one or in grups. teh teh teh

Ero is a good, good, good gal. u should know she once a nun once, all the fathers

and padres admired her behaviour. alafu hio uliokataa hio. neva say neva! teh teh teh.

Erry is baaaaad. . . yaani anaachia ila sio moja kwa moja!!
Mi nikiona tu karusha thread namalizia haraka what I was doing
Nachukua glass ya juice na cookies, nakaa kitandani, namsoma
I know it will always be about SEX (as she writes it) and so funny!

now thats the talk I wanted to talk. Bring em' one by one or in grups. teh teh teh

Ero is a good, good, good gal. u should know she once a nun once, all the fathers

and padres admired her behaviour. alafu hio uliokataa hio. neva say neva! teh teh teh.
Hahaha. . .you are so easy to please!!

Ngoja nikuandalie ka-list ka ukweli.

Hehehehehehe kwa hilo aisee acha tu niende kinyume na ushauri wako. I can NEVER be THAT bad!!!

Mi nikiona tu karusha thread namalizia haraka what I was doing
Nachukua glass ya juice na cookies, nakaa kitandani, namsoma
I know it will always be about SEX (as she writes it) and so funny!
Ohhhh yeahh. . .she is THAT good!!

Hahaha. . .you are so easy to please!!

Ngoja nikuandalie ka-list ka ukweli.

Hehehehehehe kwa hilo aisee acha tu niende kinyume na ushauri wako. I can NEVER be THAT bad!!!

teh teh teh. it is not bad Lizzy. who defines what is bad and good? It is you.

not someonelse or you will end up not doing anything withint the realm of Erotic.

Give me list faster. Niache kuota majinamizi ni stick to real pple.

teh teh teh. it is not bad Lizzy. who defines what is bad and good? It is you.

not someonelse or you will end up not doing anything withint the realm of Erotic.

Give me list faster. Niache kuota majinamizi ni stick to real pple.
Hahahaha. . .true that. . .I gotta have my own mizani.

Worry not. . . . it's coming right up!!

Kongosho na Mwali,hivi jf kuna mwanaume decent,hardworking,responsible,loving and caring kama bishanga?
Jamana embu angalieni vituko anavyofanyiwa Lizzy na huyu mkaka mapepe tena mbele ya hadhara tukufu ya jf? Does she really deserve this torture? Tell her to reconsider her position.
Halafu na we konnie acha ukabila,umenielewa getegete?

She is a 'bomb' here
kwanza hiyo avatar namwomba mod aiondoe sasa hivi.

Agreed Kongosho.
Ila wifi i'm dissapointed. . .you didn't notice my new heels. Embu niangalie tena hapo nyuma.

Ntajitahidi kutafuta ila aliye na sifa za kutosha and hot.

Nakupenda sana, hizi starehe unazonipa hapa mie hoi.

Hot ni figure tu ya maneno ya kurembesha. Wewe hakikisha tu kakako awe anajua

wat he is about and wat is expected of him. That is hot for me. teh teh teh.

hata wewe unanipa raha ndio mana niko kujitongozesha kwa kaka ambae hata sijui kama ana exist.

Back
Top Bottom