One year of Grumpy

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
I almost missed my one year gumpiversary. Yep 12 months ago yesterday I started bitching. Never before that day, had that day started it all. Well now, maybe I did complain before that, but never to so many people at once.

What I'd like to say is that 2008 has been a good yeah but not good parse but mostly terrible. Economy is terrible people, job market is going down (worse of all) .When 2008 started i said to myself this is going be a great year for me i had so many goals and dream and they all faded away and lost hope. So let's just call it a good and bad year.

A wise feller once told me that every day that you wake up above instead of below the dirt is a good day. I didn't camp in any caves last year so every day was must have been a good one ...."i guess".

So thanks for a worse year 2008 and hope I to make it rainy 2009. I am hoping for the best in 2009 though i don't know what future hold it could be worse of all.

xoxo!!!

It's true, You face the year with optimism and many goals...then things happen that make you put your goals on hold just so you can survive.

Me too I've been able to actually live this year and not just survive.

Let us all be thankful that we have made it thus far, God has been with us this year especially, alot has happened. By the grace of the Almighty God we made it we lost loved ones and we have gained new loved ones.

I am truly grateful to my God, Jehovah, for listening and being there.
I'm also thankful for Jf and all the post that kept me reading.

Not a day has been boring...

Last edited:
You are very right Nyaralego we need to thankfull god for everything..as for me i thank god for always been there for me even in my most pitful circumstances.I give thanks for all the opportunities and blessings in this life, as well as the lessons that arise from rough situations I may encounter because God is always there to renew and restrengthen me and i also thank him that i am still alive up to now..how owesome he is.
Amen!....

Just try to hang on tight for we're almost there
But what a year it's been, are we lucky to get here
Hope at new year's eve our resolve wont be bare
And as new year dawns, may we still have hope to spare.​

Back
Top Bottom