Okrah Magic you let us down today

OKW BOBAN SUNZU

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2011
This was our game, we were supposed to win.

We can actually blame you for Simba' failure. I say failure cause it was a must-win game. I think the one problem you had was that purely selfish. I can firmly say so.

You played a stunning game and you deserved to be a man of the match. However, you could do better than that.

There were many, many times where you could pick out a good pass, deliver a good cross, and you went for a shot yourself. That's the one area I would say you let Simba down, you were a bit too selfish and other players might looking for you too eagerly.

I recommend to you and the technical team, you are required to stop selfishness.

Moja ya watu niliokuwa nawahudu mankusoma michango yao humu jukwaani, kabla ya kufanya maamuzi yabkujiunga, ni wewe.

Kwa uwezo huu, naona imani yangu ilonidanganya.

Siku nyingine uandike tu kiswahili.
Msamehe bure tu, bado akili hazijamrudia muache anene kwa lugha.

Jukwaa la Kingereza wanalikimbia huwezi kuwaona Kule, ila forum za kiswahili ndio wanajifanya wajuwaji, hawa ni wa kuwasamehe tu.

This was our game, we supposed to win.

We can actually blame you for Simba' failure. I say failure cause it was a must-win game. I think the one problem you had was that purely selfish. I can firmly say so.

You played a stunning game and you deserved to be a man of the match. However, you could do better than that.

There's many, many times where you could pick out a good pass, deliver a good cross, and you went for a shot yourself. That's the one area I would say you let Simba down, you were a bit too selfish and other players might looking for you too eagerly.

I recommend to you and the technical team, you are required to stop selfishness.
Kolo kwenye kizungu unatia huruma ,kiswahili ungejaza page nzima

Back
Top Bottom