Obama state of union speech live on BBC now

Obama state of union speech live on BBC now

What's inspiring about it?

I just hear the same 'ol same 'ol.
 
What's inspiring about it?

I just heard the same 'ol same 'ol.
For the first time in a long time US is about to become energy independent. Thanks to discoveries of vast natural gas deposits in so many states esp. in Midwest.
US has regained the #1 spot as the most attractive nation in the world to invest, and this dude urges both Democrats and Republicans to work together in order to retain the spot.
Other than that, as you know, much to my annoyance, I just kept hearing the same ole funky shi.t!!!!!!! .......Had to flip the channel to watch Super Bowl preps on ESPN2.
May be I will have watch Xi Jianpin's state of union.....................if there's any!
 
Obama anaonekana amechoka ,short is substances na nilikuwa busy na angalia body language .Michelle hayupo happy at all na Obama hakumtamka anavyokuwaga anamtamka something is serious wrong with Obama and michelle .
 
Obama anaonekana amechoka ,short in substances na nilikuwa busy na angalia body language .Michelle hayupo happy at all na Obama hakumtamka anavyokuwHaga anamtamka something is serious wrong with Obama and michelle
 
Obama care Vipi ?jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.change is coming .
 
Gall up poll Obama is 37 percent approval ratings.Lame duck worse than Bush
 
Obama anaonekana amechoka ,short is substances na nilikuwa busy na angalia body language .Michelle hayupo happy at all na Obama hakumtamka anavyokuwaga anamtamka something is serious wrong with Obama and michelle .

For the first time in a long time US is about to become energy independent. Thanks to discoveries of vast natural gas deposits in so many states esp. in Midwest.
US has regained the #1 spot as the most attractive nation in the world to invest, and this dude urges both Democrats and Republicans to work together in order to retain the spot.
Other than that, as you know, much to my annoyance, I just kept hearing the same ole funky shi.t!!!!!!! .......Had to flip the channel to watch Super Bowl preps on ESPN2.
May be I will have watch Xi Jianpin's state of union.....................if there's any!

Oh my God hiyo speech ni copy kutoka bush 2007 .Fox is reporting by Kelly and speech writer wa bush
 
Back
Top Bottom