Obama: Massachusetts has gone Republican !

But Ab, there is something bigger that is going on here. Dems have lost two solid blue states and one purple state. The incumbent New Jersey gov. was defeated even though Obama campaigned for him. The democratic candidate for governor in VA lost even though Obama campaigned for him. Now Martha Coakley has lost in the bluest of blue states where Obama was over there this past weekend to campaign for her. And the GOP is poised to win even more seats in both the senate and the house this coming November. Harry Reid is toast for sure. He ain't coming back. And I won't be surprised if there is a new speaker of the house come november. Something is happening my friend.

There is nothing happening than racism, as long as Obama is in the office white will vote against any democratic candidate at any level. MA is just the begining - 50 yrs they have voted Democrat why now vote against it??????????

There is nothing happening than racism, as long as Obama is in the office white will vote against any democratic candidate at any level. MA is just the begining - 50 yrs they have voted Democrat why now vote against it??????????

You are absolutely right. This is the unspoken truth in the US politics right now!
I have a long time friend wakizungu in Nyoko (NYC) who I have been keeping in touch. the funny thing is, we have yet to exchange any conversation related to the white house or politics in general, since Obama kuchukua uraisi. And mind you, this person is a die hard democrat.:confused:

We may be witnessing the beginning of another “Republican Revolution” and dog I hope I am wrong (Not that it make any difference to us folks in Bongo, anyway). But there is no doubt that the voters in Massachusetts were venting over what they see as the making of a big government. In their eyes, the ObamaCare represents a move to extreme left. Obama may be setting himself on a path similar to the first black president, 17 years ago.

Back then, Clinton made the same campaigned promise on reforming the health care system. The outcome was not pretty; the conservatives and their powerful allies - the health care insurance industry, went on a rampage. And when the dust cleared, not only did the "HillaryCare" plan died, but the Democrats went down with it. They got hammered badly on the followup mid-term election. The failure of the HillaryCare helped to created the the Republican revolution with Newt Gingrich at the helm (aaahh that name still brings chills in my spine…)

Well the conservatives have now taken the Democrats’ backyard, domestic spending is reaching the sky, the mid-term election are in-line ….are we about to witness the second Republican Revolution? I hope not. I will hate to see a brother [Obama] going down in history like that.

Democrats wana kazi kweli!

Well, the healthcare reform bill has been signed and produced the most controversial political punch line from a sitting vice president: "this is big fukcing deal". However, the cloud is still lingering on the Democrats party. A recent poll shows 54% of the folks in Florida still oppose the bill, while only 34 percent supporting it.

Even a member of his “kitchen cabinet” was worried enough to spend a whole week persuading the president to scale down the healthcare reform bill. But you got to give Obama credit for having the balls to stick with it. That is what leadership is all about. Yes there are more hates out there, but when the dust settles, they will look but and agree it was indeed a big fukcing deal!

With the economic numbers showing some positive signs, the democrats have sometime to regroup and prepare for the mid-term elections…it shouldn't be so bad…

Back
Top Bottom