Nyinyiemu this is for you

English Learner

JF-Expert Member
Jan 1, 2012
I've made a follow-up on what is blowing in the party and national political atmosphere. My immediate advise coming out of what I've concluded is that now it is inevitable for NYINYIEMU to either Promote or change Nape to another position. And that new position should be a bit away from day to day interactions with the masses. Irrespective of his strengths and weaknesses, the public is increasingly developing negativity against Nape parallel with his party. The big portion of the public has a facade of red ribbon to all Nape's messages. Worse enough the youth which are now the Tanzanite of any local political party have strictly set any message from Nape to directly enter their dustbins. This means keeping Nape at this position is an expense to the party and maintaining or escalating repulsion with the public. People are no longer bothering to excrete the content of Nape's message instead their focus is on Nape as Nape in reference to his previous shortfalls. Taking Nape as a product, marketers would say it has deteriorated or has went back to its diminishing after recycling.

Factors which has contributed to Nape's early depreciation include direct and indirect attacks from fellow Party members of various ranks. And secondly is his very light and general answers to critical questions in public and social media forums. Nape has tried to automate quick response to all personal attacks as well as allegations towards his party. Unfortunately, his automation comes without programming and coding a second thought. Eventually the whole initiative is apparently catastrophic to him and his party as well. Nape doesn't know that it is not about responding quickly rather answering accurately with facts. Similarly to almost all local politicians pretending to be the social media gurus, Nape is also missing the ethics of Digital Politico.

Despite all these, Nape is a good boy, patriotic and determined to serve the party and his Nation till his death. Let the party also serve Nape by rescuing him from direct attacks which are about to break his Aorta or likely to cause him run mental.

Please Mzee Mkama and JK rescue the boy.

You are right English Learner, and you could also have mentioned that when Nape's ccm membership was challenged here at JF (it was Salma2015 who threw the challenge) Nape couldn't face the challenge; he only laughed it off! Many members here wanted him to debunk the claims made by Salma2015. That was about three days ago and to this day Nape hasn't come up with any proof to back up his ccm membership. Being a member of a political party might seem a private matter but when your membership is publicly challenged one doesn't waste time in replying especially if one is in such a high position in a ruling party. So after all, Nape is not a legal ccm member. What is he doing there?

zomba,
Why advising me to learn politics while human being are naturally born political animals? Its like telling me to take a course on chewing! I want to learn things which are not inborn e.g this imported language

Lesson One. Politics is not mud slinging, politics is reasoning.

You are right English Learner, and you could also have mentioned that when Nape's ccm membership was challenged here at JF (it was Salma2015 who threw the challenge) Nape couldn't face the challenge; he only laughed it off! Many members here wanted him to debunk the claims made by Salma2015. That was about three days ago and to this day Nape hasn't come up with any proof to back up his ccm membership. Being a member of a political party might seem a private matter but when your membership is publicly challenged one doesn't waste time in replying especially if one is in such a high position in a ruling party. So after all, Nape is not a legal ccm member. What is he doing there?

Membership of any party is not a ticket of legality or illegality. He laughed it off because it does not matter, neither to him nor to CCM.

Napes mojor weakness is to responds to anything without considering the outcomes of his reactions

Membership of any party is not a ticket of legality or illegality. He laughed it off because it does not matter, neither to him nor to CCM.

I think one has to adhere to some terms before getting a leading position in any institution. For example, you need to be a student for you to be elected as a prefect. Simple, Nape could have just proved his membership rather than taking it easy and just laugh it off.

I suggest we should call them waoemu. Calling them with a second person plural makes inclusive of some of us but calling them by the third person plural excludes any of our members. It also makes them a group of traitors. "Waoemu"

Dear zomba, mgeni wenu, SONGOKA, HYGEIA, kelvito, Makupa, Mmwaminifu, Mlangaja, Mungi, while keeping live our discussion, I wish to express my appreciation to you ALL for adhering to the thread code i.e civilized opinion, not provocative and most important the language that is consistent with my mission of being here at JF. Really, I can't say much but thank you. My main purpose of being here at JF is to learn English, only that!

Let's keep it live.

Dear zomba, mgeni wenu, SONGOKA, HYGEIA, kelvito, Makupa, Mmwaminifu, Mlangaja, Mungi, while keeping live our discussion, I wish to express my appreciation to you ALL for adhering to the thread code i.e civilized opinion, not provocative and most important the language that is consistent with my mission of being here at JF. Really, I can't say much but thank you. My main purpose of being here at JF is to learn English, only that!

Let’s keep it live.
English Learner we salute you for your lively contributions , keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom