Not @ Ninety

Novatus

JF-Expert Member
Jul 28, 2007
A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the forest, he saw a rabbit sitting beside the stream. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the rabbit fell dead. What do you think of that?"

The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else killed that rabbit."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the forest, he saw a rabbit sitting beside the stream. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the rabbit fell dead. What do you think of that?"

The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else killed that rabbit."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

hahaha...quite a doctorial philosophy.

kwamba ile mimba sio yake mkuu. kama aliweza kuamini mwavuli ndo uliuwa sungura wakati sio kweli sungura alipigwa risasi na mtu mwingine..ile mimba imewekwa na mtu mwingine kwan mzee hawezi tena at 90 anawaza sana ile mimba amepataje ile binti wa 18
Nimetoka kapa. Hebu nitafsirie na mm nicheke.

Back
Top Bottom