Nokia N95 Problems and solutions

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
Please report errors here and I will (with other members) try to give solutions accordingly.

We start with error number one:

"Not enough memory to receive sim messages. Delete some data first"

How to solve it:

Try going to Tools -> File Manager and then Options -> memory Details and see if it says your memory is full.

If it shows that there's still space in your memory card then do this:

Try configuring the Messaging app to store everything in the Memory Card instead of the internal memory...

MESSAGES->OPTIONS->SETTINGS->OTHER->Memory in use-> = Memory Card

Then, move all messages to your Memory card to leave enough space for your cell to free up its start up memory.

I had the same problem and I used this procedure and it worked out!

Welcome guys :)

Please report errors here and I will (with other members) try to give solutions accordingly.

We start with error number one:

"Not enough memory to receive sim messages. Delete some data first"

How to solve it:

Try going to Tools -> File Manager and then Options -> memory Details and see if it says your memory is full.

If it shows that there's still space in your memory card then do this:

Try configuring the Messaging app to store everything in the Memory Card instead of the internal memory...

MESSAGES->OPTIONS->SETTINGS->OTHER->Memory in use-> = Memory Card

Then, move all messages to your Memory card to leave enough space for your cell to free up its start up memory.

I had the same problem and I used this procedure and it worked out!

Welcome guys :)

Mkuu,

Pia unaweza ku-download Nokia PC Suite kwa N95 kutoka katika website ya Nokia na ukaitumia kufanya synchronization na laptop au PC hio pia inasaidia.

Pia na mambo mengine kama backup inaweza kuwa na msaada mkubwa kutoka katika computer kwani itakusaidia kuchapa messages za kawaida na multimedia.

Kwa hayo ukiongeza na hio memory card basi unakuwa mambo yako yametulia kwenye masuala ya technology.

Ahsante.

Pia na mambo mengine kama backup inaweza kuwa na msaada mkubwa kutoka katika computer kwani itakusaidia kuchapa messages za kawaida na multimedia.

..pia itakusaidia kuwa na settings zako zote,downloaded apps,media,etc pale cell yako itakapo-corrupt na kubidi kufanyiwa flashing or so.

I might have posted this before. I have this application, FRING which is very useful for messaging and even internet telephony.It incorporates skype, msn, yahoo, googletalk. facebook. You can see when your contacts are logged on on either application and you can send them a msg or call. To download go to www.fring.com

Back
Top Bottom