No longer a marketplace of ideas; it’s an echo chamber!

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
I think I’d be correct to think that most of us relish wallowing in nostalgia.

Apropos to JamiiForums, we like to talk about how things were back in the day [you pick the year...2006, 2007, 2008, etc].

We talk about how deep, passionate, and meaningful discussions were in those days as opposed to today’s.

I’ve thought long and hard about this and I think there’s truth to it.

Today’s JF is no longer a marketplace of ideas.

Rather, it’s an echo chamber full of deranged anti-Magufuli CHADEMA fanboys who are uber-intolerant of others’ points of views which are different from theirs. They are very puerile!

No wonder why these days JF lacks those types of discussions and many of the old-time discussants are not active anymore.

Bash Magufuli and praise any of the CHADEMA snollygosters, you are a genius the likes of which we’ve never seen before.

Say something nice about Magufuli, you are the worst person in the history of existence!

Hahahaaaa these people are comical.

MAMBA KONKI KONKI KONKI OIL CHAFU,
Kuna kitu kimoja huwa kinanifurahisha sana kuhusu vijana wa upande wa pili,kwenye hii dunia au hapa JF huwa wanajiona wako entitled pekee yao kutoa maoni,huwa hawana uvumilivu hata kidogo and the funny part wanataka uhuru wa kujieleza. Pasco akitoa maoni yake positive upande wao wanaona yes huyu jamaa is the man,siku akiwaonesha panapovuja hao hao wanakuja wanasema anataka uteuzi,na Hawa sio watoto hata kidogo.
Na kwny huu Uzi watajidhihirisha hapa hapa

Kuna kitu kimoja huwa kinanifurahisha sana kuhusu vijana wa upande wa pili,kwenye hii dunia au hapa JF huwa wanajiona wako entitled pekee yao kutoa maoni,huwa hawana uvumilivu hata kidogo and the funny part wanataka uhuru wa kujieleza. Pasco akitoa maoni yake positive upande wao wanaona yes huyu jamaa is the man,siku akiwaonesha panapovuja hao hao wanakuja wanasema anataka uteuzi,na Hawa sio watoto hata kidogo.

Right on the money!

Apropos to JamiiForums, we like to talk about how things were back in the day [you pick the year...2006, 2007, 2008, etc].

We talk about how deep, passionate, and meaningful discussions were in those days as opposed to today’s.

Rather, it’s an echo chamber full of deranged anti-Magufuli CHADEMA fanboys who are uber-intolerant of others’ points of views which are different from theirs. They are very puerile!

No wonder why these days JF lacks those types of discussions and many of the old-time discussants are not active anymore.

Bash Magufuli and praise any of the CHADEMA snollygosters, you are a genius the likes of which we’ve never seen before.

I second you on this Mumbo Jumbo pancake mix that we see now days in Jamii forum, asking myself where are those golden days we had in Jamii forum? No where to be found

I second you on this Mumbo Jumbo pancake mix that we see now days in Jamii forum, asking myself where are those golden days we had in Jamii forum? No where to be found

Those days are long gone, my friend.

The forum has been hijacked by these CHADEMA fanboys and gals.

Mostly fanboys, though.

Miaka hiyo waliokuwa wanamiliki smartphone au kuwa na access ya internet walikuwa wasomi wasomi. Siku hizi kila mtu anayo. Mbaya zaidi watanzania wengi tuwajinga sana, Lazima kutakuwa na vurugu.

Lakini hoja nzuri na za kujenga bado zipo sema tu hoja za kuchosha na ligi ndiyo zimezidi.

Tatizo lenu ni moja tu, walio kuwa juu wametumezesha kuwa kila ukitoa ushauri ni siasa hapo ndio tatizo lilipo

Miaka hiyo waliokuwa wanamiliki smartphone au kuwa na access ya internet walikuwa wasomi wasomi. Siku hizi kila mtu anayo. Mbaya zaidi watanzania wengi tuwajinga sana, Lazima kutakuwa na vurugu.

Lakini hoja nzuri na za kujenga bado zipo sema tu hoja za kuchosha na ligi ndiyo zimezidi.

Kuna ukweli hapo.

Kama tunaujasiri tulitakiwa tuanze na sera letu ya elimu kwasabbu kuna tatizo kubwa hapo. Pia elimu bure ni mtihani lakini wakosoaji wakiongea hivyo mnawabeze

A bigger atrocity is the level of intellectual discourse we were subjected to yesterday

Say something nice about Magufuli, you are the worst person in the history of existence!

Nothing is permanent!

Kuna ukweli hapo.
Tusiwe wepesi kukubali kila kitu, waliyo juu hawajui hilo,

Ngoja nikupe mfano mdogo sana, Wakati magufuli yupo mara alikutana na mbunge heche kwenye mkutano nilichangaa sana, wakati magu anafanya harambee alipofika kwa heche akamwambia "mbunge mzima unatoa laki tano " huyo ni rais

Hakika wanaotualibia umoja wetu ni viongozi

It is a two way highway! as long as you are a blind follower, you are still a part of the problem! don't try and exclude yourself!

My understanding here, any presentation of factual information to a jiwe's blind follower, will instantly trigger a massive reflexive recoil, as though you’ve just tossed an angry rattlesnake in one's lap.

The response will be instantaneous, they will indignantly pointing out the chadema or bavicha connection that is missed!

One cannot discuss jiwe’s promises or policies and how they will adversely affect the Tanzanians regardless of their party affiliations.

No matter the travail, jiwe's blind followers, remain ever faithful! wearing their inexplicable steadfastness as a badge of honor! They will exclusively revert to ad hominem attacks when cornered!

Most of them, base on their responses and reasoning, are actually poorly educated, and brainwashed. When it comes to jiwe's supporters, a person with a different opinion, is regarded as an enemy of state.

Those days are long gone, my friend.

The forum has been hijacked by these CHADEMA fanboys and gals.

Mostly fanboys, though.
Still they're in state of denial, they hoped
a lot in 2015. In a nutshell, it's general election Hangovers

Back
Top Bottom