Mu-Israeli
JF-Expert Member
- Mar 21, 2012
- 2,454
- 975
Hugh Hefner Marries Crystal Harris
Mr. and Mrs. Hugh Hefner at the altar. (Instagram)
The Playboy founder, 86, and his model girlfriend, 26, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on New Year's Eve at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles, a mansion source tells Us Weekly.
Originally announcing her engagement to Hefner in December 2010, Harris called off her first wedding in June 2011 just days before the ceremony.
Taking special care to keep her second ceremony private, Harris -- who recently opened her own lingerie store, Femme Fatale, in Studio City, Calif. -- says her renewed bond with Hefner is solid.
"When the wedding didn't work out the first time, it was because of me. I needed to explore out there and take the time away [from Hef and the Mansion]. The time away really helped make me realize that where I'm meant to be is here with Hef," Harris tells Us Weekly. "Our relationship is better than it ever has been before. I'm very happy and Hef's very happy and we're excited."
Source: Yahoo! UK