Naomba Mnipokee

Aalim

Jan 17, 2011
I feel honored to request to join you,

I believe that together we can be the best. I request that if I do well, help me; and if I do wrong, set me right. Sincere regard for truth shall be loyalty in our debates and disregard for truth shall always be treachery.

I believe that the weakest in our society shall be strong with us until we have secured his rights, if God wills; and the strong in our society shall be weak with us until we have wrested from him the rights of others, if God wills.

Naomba mnipokee.

I believe that together we can be the best. I request that if I do well, help me; and if I do wrong, set me right. Sincere regard for truth shall be loyalty in our debates and disregard for truth shall always be treachery.

I believe that the weakest in our society shall be strong with us until we have secured his rights, if God wills; and the strong in our society shall be weak with us until we have wrested from him the rights of others, if God wills.

Naomba mnipokee.

Karibu sana mkuu jisikie huru

Karibu sana

Naomba mnipokee.

Karibu sana,ujisikie nyumbani na kuwa huru....kubali challenge na kutofautiana.....JF utapapenda zaidi.:clap2: