Nani alitikisa 2pac au BIG ? tupe sababu

Pac s an icon,the best achievement of Hip Hop music is Pac,sijui umenipata pata,entatainer (How Do u want t,Toss t Up,Califonia Love,Hit Em Up,Made Niggaz,Military Minds nanyingine nyingii)
Emotional with love (Dear Mama,Happy Home,Keep ur head up,life goes on,Pour out a little liquor, Can u get away, Thug Passion na nyingine nyingii,)
Activist (Changes,Keep ur head Up,Brendah Got a baby,Tear Drops & Closed case cates,Until the end of time,Thug Mansion,Me against the world,Hail Mary,Lord knows, na nyingine nyingiii)
Poetic (The rose that grew from concrete, Jada,& tomorrow,What can i offer her,The Cupid smile,na poems nyingine nyingiii)
Lyrical geneous (go & listen to the 7Day theory Don killuminant album)
Name anything & Pac music can offer u,to me s more than just a rap musician kama alivosema kwenye wimbo wake wa Unconditional love
I became a grown damn man when I started listening to Pac his Music guided me & still guiding me
Go & listen to Blasphemy ,This Man is the biggest achievement that Rap & Hip Hop Music in general has ever produced,Rest In Peace Ma Nigga Pac,I am pouring a little liquor 4 U,U will live in the thug Nigga heart 4rever

Letter to my unborn child naiomba hii nyimbo

sent from my iPhone 7 nimeinunua SAPNA pale Posta mtaa SAMORA

Back
Top Bottom