Nairobi hit top ten most dangerous cities in the world.

Dar is biga thn nairobi.according 2 wikipedia dar population will reach 5.12million in 2020.

Kweli kabisa haitufai hapa hata kidogo!

Ya Nairobi yanatuhusu, as far as EA Community is concerned. Sasa hivi kuna movements nyingi sana za kibiashara na kikazi kati ya nchi hizi, kwa hiyo huwezi kuongelea concerns za usalama kwa nchi moja bila kugusia nchi nyingine jirani. Unadhani kwa nini US wako concerned na biashara ya dawa haramu kule Mexico? Sababu ni kwamba madhara ya dawa haramu yanafika hadi US. Pls grow up!

Dar is biga thn nairobi.according 2 wikipedia dar population will reach 5.12million in 2020.
Here are the facts Dar size is 1590 sq km, its population was 2.5 mio. in 2002 census and was seen to be growing at 4.39% therefore Dar has 3,484,876.1 million inhabitants i.e. ~3.5 mio. 2011 over 3,395,635.19 ~3.4 mio. inhabitants in Nairobi (2011 taking the growth to be at 4.1% of 3,138,295 inhabitants counted at 2009 census)!

Siamini kwamba Nairobi ni kubwa kuliko Dar. Am not seeing any modernity in it. If anything Dar is growing faster than that Nairobbery.

'seeing is believing' have you ever been to Nairobi?? The part of Dar which is City/high street and which can be regarded as metropolitan is very small compare to NBO and so does the crime level.

'seeing is believing' have you ever been to Nairobi?? The part of Dar which is City/high street and which can be regarded as metropolitan is very small compare to NBO and so does the crime level.
Depending on what u mean by High street.

What about the swag?.... Nairobi residents can't reach our swag, they are soo stiff, can't dress for real and the gurlz!... uuuurghhh!!!

Depending on what u mean by High street.

What about the swag?.... Nairobi residents can't reach our swag, they are soo stiff, can't dress for real and the gurlz!... uuuurghhh!!!

goshh for swag brodaa to my standards (mind u this is very subjective) nairobi are far ahead of Dar (both guys n ladies). People are very free to match with trends b'se the society is accepting unlike Dar where a lady for example can not do multiple color braid b'se people will stare at them (i do nt necessarily refer to this as swag). Likewise NBO shops (stores) have various collection of quality latest fashion trends (though very expensive) which you'll never find in dar. You should not confuse swag and someone's beauty /look, b'se i think tz ladies are physically more beautiful than kenyans ladies.

goshh for swag brodaa to my standards (mind u this is very subjective) nairobi are far ahead of Dar (both guys n ladies). People are very free to match with trends b'se the society is accepting unlike Dar where a lady for example can not do multiple color braid b'se people will stare at them (i do nt necessarily refer to this as swag). Likewise NBO shops (stores) have various collection of quality latest fashion trends (though very expensive) which you'll never find in dar. You should not confuse swag and someone's beauty /look, b'se i think tz ladies are physically more beautiful than kenyans ladies.
Yeah that multiple color braids are just wack!!! lol, another reasons Nairobi is off color.They are too loud.
Then comes the culture, we have best designers/models.....
Best /better music industry.....
A better combination of both asian/african/western without one culture really overlaping the other....
Muslims in Nairobi are not as accepted as in Dar.. (arguably true).
Tribalism, even when it comes to your security, Nairobi cops are tirbalistic, tend to favor kikuyus and Kalenjins.
The basillicas and mosques in Dar reflects a history that may be mombasa can at least come near, Nairobi was nothing before the Berlin conference... Dar started interacting with foreign traders by 650AD. You can tell by its people.

Honestly, Asmara and Dar are the best cities in East Africa... by any standards.
Nairobi and Kampala/kigali are too wanna bes, too Eurocentric and don't display any colorful, yet relaxing culture... mabbe it's the people but No, they just....I don't know too 60s.

OOOOhhhh!! the beach my brother, the beach!.

SAFETY TIPS: Pale Nairobi usipite karibu na Benki maana ikitokea robery polisi wa Kenya hupiga risasi randomly ili wampate mwizi, they don't care about anyone! What they care is money, only money!

SAFETY TIPS: Pale Nairobi usipite karibu na Benki maana ikitokea robery polisi wa Kenya hupiga risasi randomly ili wampate mwizi, they don't care about anyone! What they care is money, only money!

thats a pure lie maybe in dar.

Yeah that multiple color braids are just wack!!! lol, another reasons Nairobi is off color.They are too loud.
Then comes the culture, we have best designers/models.....
A better combination of both asian/african/western without one culture really overlaping the other....
Tribalism, even when it comes to your security, Nairobi cops are tirbalistic, tend to favor kikuyus and Kalenjins.
The basillicas and mosques in Dar reflects a history that may be mombasa can at least come near, Nairobi was nothing before the Berlin conference... Dar started interacting with foreign traders by 650AD. You can tell by its people.

Honestly, Asmara and Dar are the best cities in East Africa... by any standards.
Nairobi and Kampala/kigali are too wanna bes, too Eurocentric and don't display any colorful, yet relaxing culture... mabbe it's the people but No, they just....I don't know too 60s.

OOOOhhhh!! the beach my brother, the beach!.

i fail to follow as you keep shifting goal post, anyways i agree with you dar is better as historical site, police friendly & super social (ujamaa lasting effect).

Then comes the culture, we have best designers/models......

Nairobi and Kampala/kigali are too wanna bes, too Eurocentric and don't display any colorful, yet relaxing culture... mabbe it's the people but No, they just....I don't know too 60s..

Analyzingyour comments, one cannot miss to get the picture you are by far promoting your culture. People cannot have the same culture all way. Some cultures are molded by historical factors. Therefore, before I start to analyze the "sleepy" town of Dar-es-salaam check the link below

I recently visited Moshi and Arusha. Those towns are exactly like they were when I last visited them as a kid (15 years ago). The only thing Wa TZ wametuzidi sisi ni ukarimu wao. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to a supermarket in Arusha and as I was picking a few items, a lady approached me and offered to assist me carry my merchandise.

Lakini apart from that, sikutamani kingine.

Hakuna night life worth talking about, bar zilikuwa almost empty. Ma-pickpocketers wamejaa humo, and generally everything happens at a snail pace. Hakuna haraka.

https://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/197543-tanzania-refuses-to-sign-then-signs-proposal-for-eac-political-federation-21.html#post2969792

Last time i saw a thread in JF claiming that Kenya is more peaceful than Tanzania.
Then today I was left wondering how did Nairobi make it in this list....

9. Nairobi, Kenya
> GDP per capita: $807.50 (32nd lowest)
> Adult literacy rate: 73.6%
> Adult mortality rate per 1,000: 387
> Population living on < $1 per day: 19.7%
According to the UN, nearly 20% of the population of Kenya lives on less than $1 per day. The country has one of the highest unemployment rates in the world, and GDP per capita is just over $800, compared to the estimated $46,860 in the U.S. While crime is high throughout the country, it is particularly bad in the capital city of Nairobi. Violent crimes, including carjacking, kidnapping and home invasion, occur regularly and are often fatal. According to the U.S. State Department, “In early 2007, two U.S. citizens were killed and one critically injured in two separate carjacking incidents. Nairobi averages about 10 vehicle hijackings per day and Kenyan authorities have limited capacity to deter and investigate such acts.” Nairobi also is known to be a hotbed for scams targeting tourists.

Read more: The Most Dangerous Cities in the World - 24/7 Wall St. The Most Dangerous Cities in the World - 24/7 Wall St.

Kama kweli Nairobi ni hatari kwa nini Umoja wa Maaifa umeuchagua mji huu kuwa makao makuu yake mbali na New York, Geneva, Rome na Paris. Ni propaganda tu.

hehehe Director banaa, daaaah.. yani chuki ulionayo mpaka wakaa mjinga, dunia ya sasa tunadiscuss kila kitu aise.. nina uhakika umeadhiriwa na ujamaa lakini sikudhani inaweza kukufanya uwe mbumbumbu kiasi hadi hutaki kusikia kuhusu mwenzako.. wabongo bana.

Nairoberry at its best, unapelekwa shule ukizubaa huku mkuu

Unajua faida za ujamaa? maji usiyoyaoga, kina chake wakijuaje?

Analyzingyour comments, one cannot miss to get the picture you are by far promoting your culture. People cannot have the same culture all way. Some cultures are molded by historical factors. Therefore, before I start to analyze the "sleepy" town of Dar-es-salaam check the link below

https://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/197543-tanzania-refuses-to-sign-then-signs-proposal-for-eac-political-federation-21.html#post2969792

How is the pace like in your larger Nothern Kenya..aka Darfur ya East Africa?

we,as Eest African have a rights to discuss our own countries.How possibly others to discuss your internal affairs while you stand aside and look.We should learn through our mistakes to rennnovate our cities as peaceful and rendezvous.We must find the strategies how we can empower our countries as special place for the tourist to visit and we can accumulate foreign currencies.Yes we can,change must be through our blood veins.We are talking as East African community,we emancipate to mobilise ourselves from retarded mentality to be overruled and not coppying everything from others.

Uzuri wa mji ni miundo mbinu.
JE NI KWELI ZILE KHABARI NILIZOSIKIA KUWA MWALIMU NYERERE ALIWANASIHI WATANZANIA WASIPOTEZE SENTI ZAO KUTEMBELA ULAYA KUJIONEA MIJI MIKUBWA BADALA YAKE WAPANDE MABASI HADI NAIROBI WAJONEE MFANO WA LONDON.
HII HAPA SKYLINE YA NAIROBI

closebox.png

zoom-caption-l.png
zoom-caption-r.png

Nairobi city from Uhuru Park

DowntownNairobiKenyaAfrica.jpg
With a population of over 3 million people, the capital of Kenya is one of the largest and most important cities on the African Continent.

NA HII HAPA SECTION YA EIGHT LANE THIKA SUPERHIGWAY-JUST GOOGLE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS FIRST ONE OF ITS KIND IN EAST AND CENTRAL AFRICA

images

JE NI KWELI ZILE KHABARI NILIZOSIKIA KUWA MWALIMU NYERERE ALIWANASIHI WATANZANIA WASIPOTEZE SENTI ZAO KUTEMBELA ULAYA KUJIONEA MIJI MIKUBWA BADALA YAKE WAPANDE MABASI HADI NAIROBI WAJONEE MFANO WA LONDON.
HII HAPA SKYLINE YA NAIROBI

closebox.png

zoom-caption-l.png
zoom-caption-r.png

Nairobi city from Uhuru Park

DowntownNairobiKenyaAfrica.jpg
With a population of over 3 million people, the capital of Kenya is one of the largest and most important cities on the African Continent.

NA HII HAPA SECTION YA EIGHT LANE THIKA SUPERHIGWAY-JUST GOOGLE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS FIRST ONE OF ITS KIND IN EAST AND CENTRAL AFRICA

images

Nishawahi kusikia jambo kama hilo pia, lakini siwezi kuthibitisha.

Back
Top Bottom